Game 17- Eastern Michigan

clarkwgriswold

8 hours ago, 72 Roo said:

I'd like to see Lyles play under more control, but under Groce that will be fixed. He has a lot of promise and coach has shone the ability to get it out of him. I like the guy's effort and attitude. He will play himself into a big contributor.

You’re  right. Tavari gets a lot of attention when talking about young players with potential, but Lyles contributes pretty solid as a big man true freshman.

Edited by LZIp
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NWAkron said:

was watching the highlights of the Toledo/EMU game.  and read the Rockets message board.  they think more highly of Bates than we did.  hopefully, bates doesn't make it to Cleveland.

Narrator: We won't

Edit: TBH out of the cupcake teams I'm more scared of NIU. I'm not saying this just because of the Kent game either. They have been shooting it at an absurdly high percentage from 3 the past few games. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kreed5120 said:

Narrator: We won't

Edit: TBH out of the cupcake teams I'm more scared of NIU. I'm not saying this just because of the Kent game either. They have been shooting it at an absurdly high percentage from 3 the past few games. 

They shot 72% from the floor in the first half at EMU on Saturday. I watched the 2nd half. They’ve got some swagger. Once their best player went out during the Buffalo game, they’ve played extremely well. Hindsight and all, but NIU moneyline would’ve been a very smart bet last night.