Jump to content

Reslife4Life

Members
  • Posts

    2,107
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

Everything posted by Reslife4Life

  1. If MMK has one fan that’s me, if MMK has no fans I’m dead
  2. Did anyone else not get their hat yet?
  3. The free food in the club seats was fantastic a couple years ago. I am always last minute on buying season tickets for football, this isn't really speeding up my decision
  4. Not much other than the fact ford says he doesn't listen to music, crazy!
  5. I doubt many casual fans would’ve seen how to apply and when
  6. https://x.com/zipsfb/status/2041666025033265195?s=46&t=fdW5bdNvHvqWwR8-G5EoPQ
  7. I don’t know what you are talking about look what they just posted in my next post!
  8. That is a bummer to me. I still think he has tremendous upside. He was a freshman new to US basketball on a team with 5 seniors and 2 guys that made all conference freshmen teams. Could be like a ryan prather type guy that excels in a place given more minutes
  9. Verbal Commits also has brisco in the portal
  10. https://www.linkedin.com/posts/evan-t-wilson_gocougars-1charleston-activity-7445793981835382784-Wvlt?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop&rcm=ACoAACkAKNsB0SkA095jhk47kMR1msg1-UFdr-o Evan Wilson accepts a job at Charleston. Love to see that
  11. This is a good reminder to reorder my soccer tickets
  12. Well, the BoT, president, and AD all getting along doesn't seem to happen at UA very often. Good for CoC for figuring that out
  13. We might be looking at another "Akron Basketball Classic" next year
  14. Makes me really appreciate goodrich here. What he says here scares me though, thank God Embick just signed a contract extension. This also gives gensler some really nice job security
  15. I really doubt we can play that freeman style, we need an established and talented big to do that. Enrique was 1/1, We can't run the offense through a guy like Barre, Okonkwo, Aziz, even amani too
  16. With any coaching change I am going to be skeptical. With an Akron zips coaching change I will be even more skeptical. Until I’m proven otherwise all I can think about is us turning out like Buffalo once oats left
  17. Agreed. And with Charleston at the same level I wouldn’t be surprised to see either Sharron or Eric transfer over and fit right in
  18. Well, I got 2 good uses out of my vest
  19. The only things that make Charleston sound like a step up are a lack of football team, and the weather. If those are actually true I don't know how Akron would prevent this from happening again with another successful coach
  20. Well its been 24 hours. Is this a Monday 9am type of thing?
  21. How about an annual road trip to Mt. Pleasant, Michigan instead?
  22. Could you imagine if a main factor of losing the most successful coach in the program's history is the weather? This makes me wonder what Groce's relationship with Goodrich is
  23. That's the thing though, is he really better positioned at Charleston to get to the dance and not get out classed? CoC's record in the tournament is 1-7 with that win coming in 1997. Hofstra got whacked by alabama this year, and last year the CAA champion UNCW lost to Texas Tech in round 1. In 2023 Charleston went 31-3 and got a 12 seed and lost. This is just too similar of a program for this to make sense
  24. I think its fine to have some games on weeknights. If we played on Saturday, November 10th I really don't think the attendance will be that much better than Tuesday, November 5th. The biggest problem I have is the rivalry weeknight games. This would be my perfect week 11 schedule played on Tuesdays and Wednesdays: Akron vs. Umass Toledo vs. Buffalo EMU vs. Ohio WMU vs. Kent Ball State vs BGSU Sacramento vs. CMU
×
×
  • Create New...