Jump to content

Reslife4Life

Members
  • Posts

    2,105
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

Everything posted by Reslife4Life

  1. I would love us to come out and jump on them early. A feel like games like this, mid season, mid week, non conference, have gone 0-0 a few times
  2. Yes I know it’s not valid comparing us to the Rays, but there is a mechanism in place to give us a fighting chance. We play in the MAC. After today, doesn’t seem like we are taking advantage of that
  3. Does Kent? Who had to cut ties with their coach for fraud? Does eastern Michigan? The school that I’m convinced has no fans or students? How did the Tampa bay rays win 98 games this year with their budget? There’s more to sports than money. This is embarrassing
  4. I do not want to hear anything regarding “third string QB” in this postgame interview. I said it last week, this team is boring
  5. Well after that dud of a guardians game I’m sure Akron zips football will salvage my Saturday!
  6. When I went to Wrigley field this summer you directly overlook it from the train. Very compact, would be awesome if they packed it out
  7. Why did this game start at 3pm Chicago time? Zips up 1-0 in the second half
  8. This is true, and exactly what is wrong with college sports. Miami leaving the MAC would only make sense in terms of $$$. I wouldn’t consider NIU to be a MAC staple, but if Miami left a conference with history and rivalries to join a revolving door conference, there’s no hope for the Mac
  9. Even if UNLV is supposed to be that good, it’s just crazy to have a showing like that. This isn’t Minnesota, Tennessee, UCLA, this was a team at our same “level”. I’m sure we will win some MAC games, but are we ever going to get to a point where we can be competitive with teams like this? Maybe we are due for our random road win of the season against CMU, but going in to homecoming at 1-4 isn’t going to help the confidence of the team or fans
  10. Haven’t seen much talent after the first drive. Haven’t seen much hard work either. As they say: “hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard”
  11. Well, last night was not good. Once we scored to bring it back to 2-1 we played 40 minutes of unthreatening soccer
  12. Website is back up just in time for a super fun to watch zips 4th quarter
  13. I wasn’t impressed with ngongang today at all. It seemed every time he got the ball he was met by 2 guys and immediately lost possession. The times he possessed the ball, just so hesitant to take a shot. Credit to London for actually taking some long chances, even if they sailed over the net. Sam Bunch played well in defense. I thought Jack Roman had a decent game getting some passes to get past the back line. Just keep shooting
  14. What happened with that no goal I don’t have the sound on
  15. Fine performance vs an FCS team. Better than against Colgate. Other than the penalties don’t have that much to complain about
  16. Most of the time the commercial break will just say “commercial break be right back”
  17. Tv timeout for a new quarter. 9 seconds of game time, TV timeout. Less than 2 minutes of game time. Tv timeout No wonder why no one wants to come to these games
  18. The summa health ticket giveaway winner was announced in the stadium. In the giveaway you had to say what makes the perfect moment at the game. What was announced was: “a 400 yard game from Ben Finley” I won the promo last year and that is what I said a year ago
  19. Poff on the sidelines in a jersey with a hoodie underneath
  20. Anyone have 1 extra ticket for tomorrow?
  21. Play all 90 minutes! Love it, zips rolling!
×
×
  • Create New...