Jump to content

Reslife4Life

Members
  • Posts

    2,105
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

Everything posted by Reslife4Life

  1. Heck yes this is awesome https://gvartwork.com/products/akron-zip-cartoon-basketball-t-shirt
  2. No St. John’s, no San Diego
  3. Penn beats Yale in OT. Penn goes 100% from the FT line. The key to success in the Ivy League is never miss a free throw
  4. The biggest problem with the net is that Kent on the road was borderline Q2 or Q3 all year. We beat them so bad on the road that it dropped them down and they were never able to recover enough for that win to make it a Q2 win for us
  5. Screw you tod. Man senderoff’s presser from yesterday was actually nice. This dude basically said we should’ve lost each of the last 3 championship games. Including a “bad play by Miami” not sure what he even is talking about for 25
  6. https://www.instagram.com/reel/DV407znDsZO/?igsh=MWQxbTRkeTlsZmF0Nw== New GVart Akron shirt tomorrow! 🤯
  7. I just got home and my package is sitting in front of my door! Can’t wait to wear it tomorrow
  8. Bettiol UMASS, tavari, Amani, and I want to say the 2 guys from Toledo were blyden and strong
  9. One team led by a freshman, one led by a senior. 1 minute left tie game. This is where experience should pay
  10. For some momentum we need to hit a three, but I don’t see anyone taking one here
  11. Gotta make our FTs down the stretch. Only 1-5 so far
  12. We’ve got a new ballgame with 8 minutes left
  13. Smart threes here
  14. Zips not coming out for warmups until very late here. Less than 5 minutes left in halftime
  15. Tavari needs to get to the basket more
  16. Gotta run them off the 3
  17. I am an anti sports-watching barley house critic. Especially today with it being the st patricks day parade in akron this afternoon, they will be so drained from their one afternoon of good business by 8pm. Possibly one of the basement locations would have it on since they did the watch party for the 2nd kent game. The one in the valley is new
  18. I have never been able to distinguish the word after 456, that makes sense
  19. Dang, do we have a starting GK solidified?
  20. Sections for tomorrow????
  21. Larger margin than yesterday but way more sweaty
  22. Best Amani has been all day that was needed
  23. I have never seen you post before I’m a little confused by the profile pic 😂
  24. Here comes the trap, need to break it quick
×
×
  • Create New...