Jump to content

Reslife4Life

Members
  • Posts

    2,112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

Everything posted by Reslife4Life

  1. I liked it at first, but why are they only replaying one commercial. Geico has a legendary lineup of old commercials, use more than just one
  2. I’ve had enough of this little piggy commercial
  3. Who will be at barley house tonight?
  4. What a great day to be an Akron Zip! In the words of RJ Nemer “it’s go time!”
  5. We have the perfect example of transfers vs stay in the cases of Ali and Enrique now, I sure hope they can use that to get guys to stay
  6. The highlights of every Wednesday are a new Zips Weekly and a new episode of Survivor
  7. Let the man in already!
  8. We need a watch party at the jar
  9. Friday. Unknown time yet, but it would have to be after 3pm
  10. Zips nation insider is live on Instagram with the watch party if you aren't there
  11. If anyone finds a link to buy the champions hat please post it
  12. AHHHHHHHHHHHH LETS GO DANCIN
  13. Gotta exploit whoever suder is guarding get him his 4th
  14. 12-21 from 3 come on
  15. Just gotta do what we did against Ohio last year in the semis
  16. We have never trailed this whole tournament. The fast starts have been huge, we only shot 7 threes in the first half yesterday, 4/5 before the first media TO. If we can get a couple good looks from deep right out of the gate I like our chances tonight
  17. Man if Miami wins somehow after playing like this, I would like that
  18. I am genuinely curious, I am assuming all the schools get 100 tickets for students, where are all the other students for the other schools? It’s not even like there’s a group of them anywhere for any game I have been to
  19. How about some OT in this one! I would be shocked if Miami wins this one
  20. ONE WIN AWAY
  21. Gray has been clutch these last 2 days
  22. Okay we gotta make one of these guys foul out now
  23. We need some neck stepping, get the lead over 9
×
×
  • Create New...