Jump to content

Reslife4Life

Members
  • Posts

    2,110
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

Everything posted by Reslife4Life

  1. Is Greg Tribble a threat from 3 this year????
  2. Southern miss is 3-10 from the line
  3. Enrique for three!!!
  4. Scott’s shot needs way more arc
  5. The JAR has the worst concessions experience out of infocision and Cub Cadet. If they can afford to open 5 different stands for a football game with maybe double the amount of people here tonight, they should at least be able to open a third window when the line is back to the doors in the lobby
  6. Tall Defensive Tackle
  7. Prather in the game
  8. Scott has called for 3 alley oops already. Hopefully we get one working
  9. Sounds like the football PA guy is the new JAR PA too
  10. Playing JMU on the road would be huge for us if we end up getting paired up with them
  11. Kent took them to 2OTs that’s enough representation of the MAC for me
  12. Looking at the slate today, the best one that I see is Norfolk State playing "Apprentice School". After further investigation, the Apprentice School Builders have a basketball roster of 16 and the most popular major on that team is Shipfitter.
  13. Didn't watch much of this game. Was there even a candidate for the IBEW Electrifying play of the game?
  14. We tweeted this out this past week
  15. Do we know how the second half of this challenge will be scheduled?
  16. I don't know, I think our point differential is still negative
  17. This was last year, but I think the best random matchup I have ever seen was Portland State beat Portland Bible 114-31. Portland Bible didn't score a basket until over 12 minutes of the first half had passed, at that point it was already 38-0.
  18. What a game! This is team is really fun, and deep! Bring on Southern Miss
  19. Z-Fence let’s go!
  20. Scott looks like he’s doing his best Garvin Clarke impression of being the most hacked guard
  21. GREG TRIBBLE FOR THREEEEEEEE
  22. Mikal Dawson with the offensive rebound on the free throw! He is officially back!
  23. What a great opening game. I cannot wait for Friday!
×
×
  • Create New...