Jump to content

csims0917

Members
  • Posts

    1,124
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by csims0917

  1. One section of the crowd is just all the student athletes who made the presidents list or deans list, very cool but I’m sure most of them will go home.
  2. He was walking fine in warm ups and took some close shots toward the rim. Probably was precautionary more than anything
  3. I expected a dud. When was the last time we had 3000+ twice in a row
  4. Ali is fine but Sammy is in sweats..
  5. Seems like our lucky number this year
  6. Personally I have no ill will to Ohio State. I grew up watching with my dad despite him also being an Akron alum. The interest is different though. Never feels like Akron and OSU are in the same division with how little they interact. So I still wear the gear and root for them to win the natty in football and try to be competent at basketball lol. Akron is better than OSU this year Im convinced on that.
  7. Great segment. Very enjoyable watch but it should sound familiar if you listen to the postgame like me
  8. Begging for more like 😂. We’re all out of reactions
  9. I never heard an announced audience. Felt like a ton
  10. Players are pissed at tavari. They keep yelling at him to hurry up on the inbound
  11. Very good early crowd. I want to beat Toledo very badly!
  12. I like your guys predictions. Would be a massive w to get 4000+ for a non Kent game
  13. Today feels like the calm before the storm. Hopefully the t shirts help bring more students and fans! Hope they have a good design too. GO ZIPS!
  14. I love winning by 30 on the road and going down from 88 to 93 in the NET. Edit: I read it wrong we went up 5
  15. Good start but we need more!
  16. Have to go inside here. You’re in the bonus with the arrow. Only need 2
  17. Well here’s your last shot
  18. They’ve answered everytime. We can’t get that final stop
  19. It’s so bad. Players will just teleport as the stream catches up
  20. I was worried about miamis size but I didn’t think our paint game was going to be completely neutralized. Brutal half
  21. Amani can’t get anything going
  22. Two types of zips games. Shootouts and slugfests
  23. Ive never seen someone get fouled on 3 point shots more than Ali Ali. Maybe it’s just how long he is he can draw hands and still get a shot up
×
×
  • Create New...