Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. Exactly. You buy tickets to 15 home games and see 3 that might catch "Joe Akron's" eye. Sure, we're at most of them.. But the casual fan doesn't want to sit on bleachers and watch us play BG, Miami, NIU, Ball State, etc let alone Adrian and Coppin State
  2. Again, it takes a die-hard to sit at the JAR to watch the teams we play. I think it really is that simple. Heck I bet we had 7k+ at the Q for the MACC. It's a big time feel, people will drive an hour for that. The JAR is about as small time as it gets
  3. There's no joking about the Potato Bowl
  4. They just did
  5. I mean it's a total guess. I just get the feeling Pres. Wilson is really invested in the hoops program the way he has been and will want it to remain at the top of the MAC.
  6. I bet we pay something similar to KD's previous salary
  7. Yeah, I want to say it's for newly built stadiums. Almost all of those were 1-AA and moved up. I could be totally mis-remembering too
  8. Hmm thought I remembered something from when we built the Info
  9. Don't you need a minimum of 25K seats for FBS?
  10. Seeing DK and the Pittsburgh media cover all of this hurts. A) because I'm reading their positive, hope-filled articles and B.) Because I'd love to have that kind of coverage here.
  11. I would love to see a smaller lineup at times playing uptempo with some full court pressure defense. I think with our guards and lengthy wings we have a nice roster for it. But I think we would get hammered on the boards with it being our main lineup. I do agree that we don't really have any other options down low unless we get a transfer in. I think Olajapoke and Hughes can move a lot better than Dog. Should be interesting
  12. Big Dog got handled down low nightly and he was 6'10" with Kwan on the floor to help out
  13. Sure, if you want to get handled down low
  14. OU fans on their board credited most of their recruiting efforts to Stewart for what it's worth
  15. Yeah I was googling Stewart and couldn't find anything. Not even on the OU board. Don't think anyone should really make a statement like that
  16. Define "assassin"
  17. It's just a shirt. They were on spring break so he packed it before any of this.
  18. There are some good opportunities. Pine Sol? Any local timber companies? Eiffel 65?
  19. I'm with you. While I didn't want to see Dambrot go, there were some things that were getting stale. This is our opportunity to capitalize on those now
  20. And we beat Houston. I wouldn't judge them off one game either way
  21. I'm talking on the court, brother.
  22. Disagree. I think we'd be a middle of the road A-10 team right now. Well maybe not right now, but last week
  23. Their conference is light years ahead of the MAC. I think you place too much reliance on RPI
  24. I read it as "plz send donations"
×
×
  • Create New...