Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. Antino doesn't have to sit a year
  2. That hurts. Please stay, Antino!
  3. Lol okay
  4. Hmm I think I've heard they're called "beat reporters" or something. Not real sure.
  5. That wasn't very empty. On top of that, there's no way to convince players to stay like ripping them on a message board.
  6. This thread makes me laugh http://duquesnefans.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=2079
  7. The sad truth is that without suites or club seats packing the JAR really won't bring a ton of extra revenue
  8. Yes I know this is tongue in cheek
  9. Well if anyone cared to do a little research they'd see Nunn and Paul were kicked off the team. Tate had his charges dropped. So as a matter of fact I feel comfortable that if anything like that were to happen here, Groce would handle it the right way.
  10. So the young and hungry guy would ditch his current team for us but wouldn't leave us if he was successful?
  11. Dudes getting paid 1.7 million regardless of what he does. If he wanted to collect a paycheck he could go drink Pina coladas in Cancun and let the severance money roll in
  12. That is awesome
  13. I don't disagree with that. I thought you were suggesting the deal makes it easier for him to bolt after two years
  14. I don't really agree with that. He probably has a big built in raise after year 2
  15. Busy putting together the DJ Cooper highlight package for Antino
  16. Someone has to do the hard hitting reporting
  17. He should make a highlight film of DJ Cooper and make Antino watch it on repeat for a week
  18. I love that he keeps calling it the last place he was at, and not OU If he keeps that up over his tenure I can't wait to see all the kitties with their jimmies rustled
  19. Ah I misread your post, sorry
  20. Abreu was most certainly arrested
×
×
  • Create New...