Jump to content

Dr Z

Moderators
  • Posts

    11,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    147

Everything posted by Dr Z

  1. Is there a trick play JD can concoct to take advantage of a LONG SNAPPER'S insane vertical? Just have him play that silly rover position and jump up and down behind the line on pass plays.
  2. Thanks G, makes sense I guess. Probably couldn't tell much anyway.GlenOak's Adam Steiner posted a vertical jump of 42 inches!!! Wasn't Jamal Ball in SI with a 41 inch vert.
  3. Sorry, you're right, there were 500 votes between my last two posts....continue the fight
  4. I wish I was in your group Aaron. That's good humor.
  5. Great work guys! I talked to the new AD and he says he is thinking of hiring you guys for "special" marketing projects, so stay available. Here are the teams who made the cut and the ones that didn't:
  6. Kill the Gophers!
  7. No Surrender / Special Forces
  8. Total Votes: 241,464, Akron losing ground, down to 8.0 percent.
  9. Lets see if we can get a list all of our stadium related questions going. I know a lot of questions are scattered throughout different threads, lets put them together here and maybe we can get them answered officially. I'll start...Is the backing on the scoreboard permanent?
  10. Total Votes: 238,388, Akron at 8.1 percent. You guys amaze me with your mad skills.
  11. They will be practicing tomorrow at the new stadium. Hope we can make out some stuff on the web cam.
  12. I agree. It looks like it is up there half-hazardly also. Like it can be changed at any time. It doesn't sit very flush.
  13. To bad they weren't able to use a a nice photo instead of a rendering.
  14. Tickets for the single game are not on sale yet. As of now, the least amount of tickets you can buy is 3 games at a time.
  15. The area behind it is still under construction and I don't think anything has been done with it yet.I would expect to see some sort of landscaping (trees) eventually. When we drove by it last night on Exchange I thought thatit would be a pretty good way to "realize" there is a game going on by being able to see into the field from Exchange.
  16. Since we all took the same tour, I would suggest only adding "unique" photos to this thread that aren't already posted.Photo of the scoreboard, check, photo of the grass, check, photo of the lights, check, photo from the 50 yard line, check...you get the idea.I tried to take a photo of the elevator in the much discussed North buildings, but it didn't come out. Too many reflections. If you have a photo of that,I think the out of state people might like to see that. I saw MANY enthusiastic fans with there cameras last night! If anybody got to tour the upper levelsand took photos, don't hold back, let's see 'em.
  17. The fans finally get a beautiful new stadium on the campus. You get to tour it for free and complain that the coach wasn't there?!? Simply amazing. There are plenty of events that JD attends and is VERY approachable. I thought they did a great job last night. Ask your question that you would have asked JD here, we will answer it for you. If it's just a statement, post it here, we'll tell him about it.Anybody that looked at that stadium last night is sure to attend multiple games this year. It's going to be a great place to watch football.The campus in general looks fantastic!
  18. Is it time to cut back?Akron at 6% right now.
  19. Discussed in this thread.
  20. How many teams do we play this year run a spread offense? How many do we play that don't? How many spread offenses that we play just decide to run the ball because we play the stack? +1
×
×
  • Create New...