Jump to content

LZIp

Members
  • Posts

    11,576
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    194

Everything posted by LZIp

  1. Clemson had a commit switch to Auburn on national signing day. His reasoning was that there was no chick-fil-a near campus, and you had to drive 15 minutes to go somewhere to eat. (Chick-Fil-A isnt 1000ft from them football stadium and there are plenty of restaurants by campus)
  2. I've found GP1 is just a blind hater with anything that has ever been associated with Ohio State. SAD that some of you cant see the good in this.
  3. umm what? He has a name. His job is to raise money. He is going to have more success than "Joe Akron" at raising money. He is one of the most influential people in Ohio Also, FWIW, Bowden basically said the same exact thing when he was hired. Where is the thread about how long he will be here? Having Tressel (Bowden as well) is great for the University. Who cares where he has been or what he has done. Get over it and be glad.
  4. my feed on the akron site was bad at first but is fine now.
  5. that would have been a good one!
  6. wouldnt surprise me one bit!
  7. Actually about Commack, a lot of players who have already graduated and have an extra year of eligibility dont necessarily get athletic scholarships do they? On OSU boards when Wagner was of interest, they said they wouldnt have to burn a scholly on him, but just give him some academic scholarships instead. I would be thankful if somebody can confirm whether he is coming or not. Very curious.
  8. Jim Tressel doesn't need Akron to get his name in the press..come on man.
  9. Also, I take it the Commack dude isnt coming?
  10. I picked #1. The fact that it didnt show the voting results has me a little skeptical, though.
  11. you would be against this. This is a great thing for the University!! Getting people like Bowden and Tressel here is what is going to make this "sleeping giant" awake.
  12. wah wah. arent we adults here?
  13. Really? I seen this: nittanylines (@nittanylines) - ATH Carnell Boyd from Georgia set to make a decision right now. #PSU #Hawaii #Akron #itscometothis Since we havent heard anything, I'd guess he didnt choose here, but this shows that we were apparently still in contention.
  14. As am I.
  15. now maybe the people who constantly defend him on here will be quiet.
  16. I know him personally. He has been at Akron all year.
  17. while it's definitely a long shot, Tennessee is probably the worst team in the SEC.
  18. where do we currently rank in recruiting in the MAC this season?
  19. I've seen the pics of the Nike jerseys. I like them all.
  20. Seen OU students rushed the court. Really?
  21. well, there is currently a thread by somebody who didnt get a ticket and is looking for one.
  22. well, for one, the student seating is a joke. There are a good whole 4 rows on each edge of the quart (half of which is occupied by the pep band). The rest of the students are forced to sit up top in the bleacher seating. A real home-court "advantage" right? The student section needs to be closer, either along the bottom of one side of the court or the bleachers behind the buckets need to start from floor level and go up. If the students felt more apart of the game, their might be a little more spirit.
  23. Ziproo pushing his agenda yet again..enough, its annoying.
  24. Love that article.
×
×
  • Create New...