Dayton game - free stream on FSO website

zippyfan34

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need some senior leadership to show up in the second half if we want to get back into this one.

I still don't know why we have these 10 minute scoring droughts. It seems to be a feature of every big game that this program loses. Another poster said it already, we are lucky to only be down 10. Let's turn the tables in the second half!

Ok, let's see what we can do with the big fella back. Zips are getting killed on the boards and Dayton is unafraid to drive to the basket at will. Zips need to toughen up a bit here. This isn't John Carroll or Milliken, these guys are a real D-I team. If we are gonna win this one it is going to have to start on the defensive end. We can't give up 40+ in the second half again and expect to have any chance to win this thing. Defense has to get better. Guys have to start trusting each other out there on the defensive end.

It's called the "Akron Effect."

Get excited about any Zips sports team. Build your expectations way out of proportion and then act surprised when we blow chunks. :puke:

Happens every year. This year is no different than any other.

This might be considered blasphemy -- but I'm waiting for the soccer team to lay the "Akron Egg" in the tourney too.... :nutkick: