Holy crap

Blue & Gold

Can't beating usf wasnt that impressive. Both of usfs big men didnt even travel to Can't so they were just playing the backup frontcourt.

I'd give my left nut to beat any Big East basketball program, under any circumstances.

Also noticed that Hunter Yurachek's new school beat LSU last night? Nice win for the Chanticliers.

Can't beating usf wasnt that impressive. Both of usfs big men didnt even travel to Can't so they were just playing the backup frontcourt.

I'd give my left nut to beat any Big East basketball program, under any circumstances.

Also noticed that Hunter Yurachek's new school beat LSU last night? Nice win for the Chanticliers.

You'd give your left nut to be a Testicle Tech (79-77 over DePaul) fan? Kind of ironic.

YSU has not been playing well as of late. They blew 2nd half leads at UWM and UWGB to lose, then got annihilated on the road at Robert Morris by 30. They needed a win badly and struggled all night over a solid NAIA team.

We have NC State tomorrow. Pray for us lol!

In all fairness it should be pointed out that the Captain has three testicles and losing his left one would make him more closely resemble a normal human being.

In all fairness it should be pointed out that the Captain has three testicles and losing his left one would make him more closely resemble a normal human being.

It should also be noted that the Captain is volunteering only to relinquish his left nut, which, in most men, hangs lower than the right. So to secure a win over a Big East opponent, our fearless Captain is really only willing to give up the "low hanging fruit," so to speak.

It should also be noted that the Captain is volunteering only to relinquish his left nut, which, in most men, hangs lower than the right. So to secure a win over a Big East opponent, our fearless Captain is really only willing to give up the "low hanging fruit," so to speak.

We went up 20-3 and 31-13 on NC State in the first half, led 34-21 at half, and led for most of the first ten minutes of the second half, but a late NC State run pushed them ahead of YSU 67-50.