Tuesday Bball Game has webcast

zippyfan34

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just downloaded Firefox 6.0 and it's running fine. We look awful...or like we've played 5 games in a week.

23-14 about 8 minutes left in the half. Zips getting a ton of fouls called on them...it appears to be we're a step slow and maybe a little tired. The Canadians are also shooting about 90% from the line. We're 0/1 so far that I've seen. There was also a tech called on Q following a touch foul.

Just downloaded Firefox 6.0 and it's running fine. We look awful...or like we've played 5 games in a week.

Just downloaded Firefox 6.0 & I've got it. Thanks for the tip!

Abreu has just scored 3 consecutive baskets.

Zips all the way back to a 26-25 lead.

I am computer stupid. How does one log in?

Has Nick Harney received much PT? I don't believe he's been in the game since I was able to get the internet feed, which was while Rico was on his personal 6-point run.

He hasn't been in much, the same with the Blake and Deji. I think Dambrot was fooling us when he said he didn't care if we won or lost :lol: .

Has Nick Harney received much PT? I don't believe he's been in the game since I was able to get the internet feed, which was while Rico was on his personal 6-point run.

He hasn't been in much, the same with the Blake and Deji. I think Dambrot was fooling us when he said he didn't care if we won or lost :lol: .

You're probably right. I wouldn't want to end our trip up north with a loss either. Hopefully that lousy first quarter is our only lousy quarter of the game & enough for the coaching staff to gripe about from now till November.