BGSU

ZachTheZip

It was nice to pull out a win at Miami, where something always seems to suck the life out of the Zips.

But now we're moving on to play at Bowling Green in their tiny new arena. The Zips might be catching BG at a good time, since they will likely be a little full of themselves for knocking off an overrated Ohio team, while the Zips are battle-tested and got a wake-up call on Saturday.

The Z-Fund is organizing a bus trip to the game if anyone is interested. It would be nice to have a full contingent of Zips fans at the game.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[The Zips might be catching BG at a good time, since they will likely be a little full of themselves for knocking off an overrated Ohio team, while the Zips are battle-tested and got a wake-up call on Saturday.

I don't see that as an advantage for our guys. BG will be playing with allot of confidence. I expect this to be a very hard fought game with the Zips pulling out a close one in the end. Our guys will have to show up ready to play.

[The Zips might be catching BG at a good time, since they will likely be a little full of themselves for knocking off an overrated Ohio team, while the Zips are battle-tested and got a wake-up call on Saturday.

I don't see that as an advantage for our guys. BG will be playing with allot of confidence. I expect this to be a very hard fought game with the Zips pulling out a close one in the end. Our guys will have to show up ready to play.

I attended the BG-Ohio game. BG is far from a solid club and seems eminently beatable by the Zips. Ohio just played like dog-crap, as they have since X-Mas.

It was nice to pull out a win at Miami, where something always seems to suck the life out of the Zips.

But now we're moving on to play at Bowling Green in their tiny new arena. The Zips might be catching BG at a good time, since they will likely be a little full of themselves for knocking off an overrated Ohio team, while the Zips are battle-tested and got a wake-up call on Saturday.

The Z-Fund is organizing a bus trip to the game if anyone is interested. It would be nice to have a full contingent of Zips fans at the game.

If this headline is true, they'd better cancel the bus trip :lol:

If this headline is true, they'd better cancel the bus trip :lol:

Even Louis Orr thinks they're on the road? Maybe we should call their AD? I think taking a forfeit would not be good sportsmanship.

"You can see throughout the league that winning on the road is tough," coach Louis Orr said. "Every game is tough - home or away - but it's something about being on the road, to a certain degree."

I still can't get over how much of a mistake this new arena is. Just terrible.

Looks like a glorified high school to be honest, really terrible. Guess UA has to use it as an example of what not to do!

These announcers are by far the biggest joke I've ever heard. There's been a lot of homers this season announcing the away games, but these guys are talking trash about our players. Calling Serb a crybaby, saying he wanted their players to dunk right in Zekes grill, and swearing. Not to mention they talk like this team is the second coming of the 90s Bulls. Real classy, and def giving me extra incentive to hate BG.