2013 Pseudo-semi-former-possible commit: David Gaydosz

I was a little hesitant when first seeing this, being that the kid is from WV. But WOW, looks like TB may have a diamond in the rough. He looks like he has great agility, awareness, acceleration, as well as some nice speed! Lets get him the ball in space.

Kid has very nice field vision. I dont see his 4.4 speed . With the RBs AKRON has now he looks to me like he used as some other kind of weapon. Hakeem Lawrence is the man.

I thought the same thing...he looks agile and quick, but he isn't very fast. He doesn't really pull away from any kids in that video and West Virginia football isn't exactly Ohio or Florida. He looks like more of a scat 3rd down back.

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone heard why or what happened as to he is not listed on the Zips Signing Day page?

Not a clue. Even more odd is that he deleted all tweets that were after Jan. 26, even though his tweets about Akron are still up.

David's twitter

Note: His twitter has said "uncommitted" in the bio since before the Akron tweets

Don't let the video sway your thinking or fool you, this kid is the real deal and multi-talented. That was only about half of the great things he's done. Yes it's WV football, and the HS had it right to help him with a big fullback that also rushed 1500 yds. They'd flat wear out their opponents and only lost in the championship title game all year. He's cat fast and can change on a dime...yes Barry Sanders qualities. Here's one great thing on him: He sees the field, he knows where to run how to use his teammates to his advantage and can hit the hole so fast and change direction you won't believe it. I saw all of them live and when I saw the video it was still very impressive. The kid does not quit and yes I have seen him get popped he can take a shot. He can play free safety, catch and punt return too. I don't know how he may fit into Zip football, but I can tell you this on WV boy has just become a big Zip fan.

Don't let the video sway your thinking or fool you, this kid is the real deal and multi-talented. That was only about half of the great things he's done. Yes it's WV football, and the HS had it right to help him with a big fullback that also rushed 1500 yds. They'd flat wear out their opponents and only lost in the championship title game all year. He's cat fast and can change on a dime...yes Barry Sanders qualities. Here's one great thing on him: He sees the field, he knows where to run how to use his teammates to his advantage and can hit the hole so fast and change direction you won't believe it. I saw all of them live and when I saw the video it was still very impressive. The kid does not quit and yes I have seen him get popped he can take a shot. He can play free safety, catch and punt return too. I don't know how he may fit into Zip football, but I can tell you this on WV boy has just become a big Zip fan.

Since you seem to have a pulse on this situation...is he going to be a Zip, or not? We have some conflicting info here.

Since you seem to have a pulse on this situation...is he going to be a Zip, or not? We have some conflicting info here.

That's what brought me here is he has gotten real quiet I did see a tweet by him that has been since removed that said "official Akron" that's how I got here in the first place. I got a feeler out and I'll let you know if its good

• 1 month later...