Central Michigan

ZachTheZip

I noticed this statement on the GoZips.com preview about KD's coaching history: He is 9-1 vs. Central Michigan, with all ten meetings coming at Akron.

Is that true -- we've never played in Mt Pleasant under Keith? Hard to imagine, AND I seem to recall his getting a lot of flack from CMU people over what happened to him up there before one game.

We played there last year. I was there. :D

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand the reasoning for not playing Chauncey against OU after his bad start, but not sure I understand why he hasnt been in the game yet tonight.

This whole game has had odd lineups to me. I hope to hell they wake up in the 2nd half because this is ugly. It looks we are getting more fans to the games, but this crappy product tonight wont make those newbies come back.

This may be the worst performance that I have ever seen.

By the team or the ESPN feed?

This is exactly what I feared after all of the "wah wah wah we get no national respect." A repeat of NIU 2008... we should be housing these guys. We're going to have to take everyone's best shot until we start burying inferior teams like CMU.

somebody pulled the fire alarm...wow

maybe hoping to light a fire under our butts like the loss of power helped SF sunday?? But lets hope for a better outcome than they had.

Zips with way too many turnovers.

And as I type this Alex gets a pretty bucket and alley-oop to Harney. He really is the key to our success.

I just got home...what is going on? Did the boys decide to extend their first 10 minutes to the whole game? They look absolutely terrible. WOW!

I honestly think they have "big game" hangover. They have flashes of brilliance and then just fall asleep on defense. Shots not going down, offensive interference on putbacks, the list of odd things going wrong is extensive. Some of it is also that CMU is hitting 3s are the most inopportune times to stop any offensive momentum we might gather.