Attendance in Tommy Evans Lounge

taxpayer

Inquiring minds need to know how many patrons are in the lounge:

Pregame?

Halftime?

After game?

These are very rough numbers, unless someone else wants to venture a guess to assist you.

On an average game night, I'd say.......

150 before the game

100 at halftime

0 after the game (it's empty, unless you need to stop in there to pick up your coat)

I'm inquiring as that location and "club" seems suited to improve the concession situation at the JAR.

Average Attendance in Tommy Evans Lounge for MBB Games is as follows:

Pregame: 250

Halftime: 300

For big games like Can't and OU the number goes up to 300 pregame and about 375/400 for halftime.

Attendance includes donors mentioned in the benefits chart and certain levels of corporate sponsors who have basketball season tickets.

Thank you all for your support.

Go Zips!

George Van Horne

Associate Athletics Director - Development

GVH - thanks for the info; with those numbers I'd guess it's already a profit center. I'm glad to hear of such good attendance; especially by those already contributing some large amounts.

Trying to spark discussion as to how the JAR could be improved as IMO we won't see a new facility for at least 5 - 10 years. Spectator seating and concessions are areas that could be improved without breaking the bank while KD and his staff try to continue elevating the program to the top of the mid major cateogory we are currently in.

GVH - thanks for the info; with those numbers I'd guess it's already a profit center. I'm glad to hear of such good attendance; especially by those already contributing some large amounts.

Trying to spark discussion as to how the JAR could be improved as IMO we won't see a new facility for at least 5 - 10 years. Spectator seating and concessions are areas that could be improved without breaking the bank while KD and his staff try to continue elevating the program to the top of the mid major cateogory we are currently in.

We are currently working towards two minor renovations of the arena that are donor funded. The renovations will improve the game day atmosphere for fans. Check out our website in the next few weeks for details.

We are currently working towards two minor renovations of the arena that are donor funded. The renovations will improve the game day atmosphere for fans. Check out our website in the next few weeks for details.

George,

Are you willing to go on record, right now, and say that if any renovations are made to the bathrooms, each stall will have a door?

Zips Nation wants to know.

Go Zips!