Michigan game thread

LZIp

Even with the funky last two minutes, that was the most impressive half of football, offense and defense, I can recall seeing Akron play.

Even though it sounds like 20/20 hindsight, I really wanted TB to go for the 4th and 1 near the end of the half. Come on Terry, its Michigan. There was a chance to go into the half with the lead. You have to take the gamble. Momentum was with the Zips and it would have been great to send Michigan into the locker room in a state of shock.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even with the funky last two minutes, that was the most impressive half of football, offense and defense, I can recall seeing Akron play.

Even though it sounds like 20/20 hindsight, I really wanted TB to go for the 4th and 1 near the end of the half. Come on Terry, its Michigan. There was a chance to go into the half with the lead. You have to take the gamble. Momentum was with the Zips and it would have been great to send Michigan into the locker room in a state of shock.

I should clarify that I know that Akron only scored 3 points, but the Zips are playing one of the best teams in the country and the offense managed some decent drives. Even though they did not get points, the offense kept the Michigan offense off the field and allowed the defense to rest.

Very disappointing two drives there. We needed to put some points on the board.

Try to to get too excited remember the Tennesse game. We were tied at half and they ran away with it.

Have to think Michigan will come out swinging in the 2nd half.

You also said the game was over if the Zips didnt score on a certain drive in the first quarter. Enough with the negativity or shut up already.

It may have been a sign of confidence, actually, if TB is thinking we can stay with them another half and it might come down to a close game at the end. Put the points on the board now, especially since they gave us a bad spot and decreased our chances of a first down. Too bad we missed the FG.

You also said the game was over if the Zips didnt score on a certain drive in the first quarter. Enough with the negativity or shut up already.

+1 Our guys need our positive encouragement.

Crazy how the momentum shifted in Michigan's favor after we scored. Since then we haven't been able to make a stop.

Even with this loss I think it's a positive heading into the next game. If they can play at this level all season we can win a couple games.

A couple?!?!?!?! If our defense plays at this level the rest of the season, we'll be bowl eligible...

Crazy how the momentum shifted in Michigan's favor after we scored. Since then we haven't been able to make a stop.

Even with this loss I think it's a positive heading into the next game. If they can play at this level all season we can win a couple games.

hope you turned the game off