10. Van Edwards | RB | Cape Coral, Florida | Committed on 1/25/2015
  11. Ulysses Gilbert | LB | Ocala, Florida | Committed on 1/25/2015
  12. Joe Riggins | LB/S | Fort Lauderdale, Florida | Committed on 1/28/2015
  13. Richie Cooper | WR | Hallandale, Florida | Committed on 1/31/2015
  14. Brandon Junk | TE/OLB | Clearwater, Florida | Committed on 1/31/2015
  15. Montel Jordan | OT | Deerfield Beach, Florida | Committed on 1/31/2015
Decommitments:

They haven't updated for Ray Ray yet.

As for Kefa Cort, I'm basing it on this, and this. The trouble with following high school football in the northeast is that it's a complete afterthought. Not like in the midwest or the south.

You are correct on that one Sir .................. Hustle belt does a pretty good job and the fact that the commitment was so long ago leads me to believe that he may not be anymore

Rather disheartening that we couldn't land either of these Firestone OL. Especially considering we've already got Tommy Brown & Cody Grice to help recruit. Sooner, rather than later, we've got to start making home-grown recruits like these our bread & butter.

http://www.ohio.com/sports/high-school/high-school-notebook-nordonia-firestone-garfield-walsh-athletes-pledge-to-colleges-1.563690

Falcons make decisions

Firestone senior offensive lineman Jovahn Fair said Monday that he will sign a national letter of intent with Temple University on Wednesday.

Fair originally pledged to Ohio University in the summer.

Firestone senior offensive lineman Bryce Harris remains committed to signing with the University of Toledo on Wednesday.

Not that it matters, but I get wind that this kid is a preferred walk on ? Will be on scholly pretty quick I'm sure

Oh, that’s because every boy in the Akron metro area grows up dreaming of playing for the Zips. In fact, they generally turn down scholarships from lesser institutions when they’re offered preferred walkon status at UA ;)

Sorry – sarcastic rant over. I’m still miffed over the Jan Johnson defection, I suppose. Having grown up in PA, I am aware the Blue and White sickness is nearly as widespread as the Red and Silver malady in Ohio. Reality bites sometimes :gun:

My prediction: After one season as a walk on football player at PSU, Jan Johnson will join Cael Sanderson's wrestling team. I think he's hedging his football bet and attending the school that recruited him for wrestling. His father wrestled at PSU. Can't blame the kid if this is the case, I guess. Schools weren't exactly lining up to offer him football scollys.