Game 7—BGSU Falcons

LZIp

Didn't you read my post? I said clean house right now. We're terrible. We were outcoached in a game that we led 40-14 at the half last week too. I'm with you, the guy that only shows up when Akron is losing. I agree with you. Clean house and regroup because there's always next year.

You do realize that if that happens, Amato s gone, right? You want to be a Cleveland Sports fans mindset, so be it. This town is better than that.

Yes this loss sucks, but you play the hand dealt vs. folding altogether.

• Like 1

No one dad gum it can justify the losses this coaching staff has been responsible for in crucial games. Akron has become BGSU's whipping boy. Oh,thats not to mention OU. And,they can't beat a mediocre OU team at home.

Don't blame this on the players as some here will try to do. Bowden has had long enough to get beyond these types of butt whoopings. Hell Amato isn't the biggest problem even thoguh the D is overrated. Penalties,empty plays etc are coaching at this point. A program doesn't get waxed like this without looking at preparation. Bowden will likely be back next year. But what happens then?

OK so if the highly unlikely happens and it won't that they 'win out' so what?

Based on the logic here, I guess we should also expect the following coaches to be fired:

1. Frank Solich for letting OU for getting blown out.
  2. Jim Harbaugh for losing the game over a fumbled snap.
  3. Ole Miss for being upset by Memphis
  4. James Franklin for loosing to Temple

I heard no praise for Jeff Bowden when we blocked punts, but you want to fire him when the return man has a brain frat and a not great snap and blown block allow our punt to be blocked.

It isn't rocket science. BG had better players. There was no "outcoaching." Good luck finding someone who will recruit better than TB.

I never counted BG as one of our 7 wins.

I hope Tommy Woodson is OK. We are in trouble if he isn't.

Based on the logic here, I guess we should also expect the following coaches to be fired:

• Frank Solich for letting OU for getting blown out.
  • Jim Harbaugh for losing the game over a fumbled snap.
  • Ole Miss for being upset by Memphis
  • James Franklin for loosing to Temple
I heard no praise for Jeff Bowden when we blocked punts, but you want to fire him when the return man has a brain frat and a not great snap and blown block allow our punt to be blocked.

It isn't rocket science. BG had better players. There was no "outcoaching." Good luck finding someone who will recruit better than TB.

I never counted BG as one of our 7 wins.

I hope Tommy Woodson is OK. We are in trouble if he isn't.

So you say Bowden didn't get out coached, but he got beat by a team with better players. At the same time you say good luck finding someone that can recruit better than Bowden. By that analogy, I say bowden should be fired because he has been here for 4 years and he is still getting beat by teams with better players because he is a shitty recruiter. Please clarify.

So you say Bowden didn't get out coached, but he got beat by a team with better players. At the same time you say good luck finding someone that can recruit better than Bowden. By that analogy, I say bowden should be fired because he has been here for 4 years and he is still getting beat by teams with better players because he is a shitty recruiter. Please clarify.

You don't think BG had better players?