Congrats, you kicked our asses

jupitertoo

Thanks to the OU fan for showing some class. I predicted on a previous post that Akron would take this game seriously, unlike how we approached the earlier game in Athens.Bubba showed why he got benched in Akron last year. 1) Phanton Defense2) Stupid Turnovers (which increase when he is not scoring)3) Sulking up and down the court like a baby (which, once again, increase when his teamates do not allow him to shoot as much as he thinks he should).

A couple of questions?1. Did bubby have more points or fouls??2. Did Goddard have more points than bubby in about 30 fewer minutes???I assume that would mean he would be 5th string if still here and that is one big IF. ;):P
1. Equal. one point, one foul.2. Yes. 3pts in 2 minutes.Bubba really is a cancer the way he plays. He cant create his own shot, and when a team plays tough d on him he'll do nothing but get upset and create turnovers by forcing things. It was probably one of the best things to happen to akron for the guy to leave this team.

One last post for the night...then off to bed feeling much better to have that nasty feeling after the toledo game outta my head.If you dont know already, check out BOBCATATTACK.COM and watch a bunch of people go from discussing how they were going to win in the jar to calling for their coaches head, forefeiting the season, and sulking like one mr. a. walther.If only all Ohio fans were as sensible as jupitertoo...

Yep, that was a complete beating you handed us tonight. I don't think I've seen one that bad in my time here.The funny thing is if you told me Leon would score 21 points, I would've said we won (and I think a lot of people here too). I think the talk of winning tonight was trying to give ourselves hope after the NIU game. Alas, that's life with Tim O'Shea.Really, there's nothing else to say. We never stood a chance. It was so bad, you knocked out our radio broadcast.

Let's see, Bubba Got 1. Who got more than Bubba....Zak Sowers 2Chris McKnight 3Nick Goddard 3Jeremy Sallee 2Yep. All BENCH players for Akron who combined for 13 minutes of play. Bubba pulled 34 minutes. Other than standing at the 3 point line and clapping his hands to get the ball, he did NOTHING other than clang three attempts off the iron. And what's up with number 12 from OU? What a stiff.

"But with all the focus on Bubba, some might forget Mr. Dials stats tonight. Didn't actually set the world on fire, as bad Bubba played, he might have outplayed Dials. "He might not have played awesome last night, but at least Dials can play defense and create turnovers. I'm pretty sure the boxscore said he had 3 steals for the night.I would take a great defensive player, who is calm under pressure, over someone who is emotionally weak and can't create a turnover to save his life.

"But with all the focus on Bubba, some might forget Mr. Dials stats tonight. Didn't actually set the world on fire, as bad Bubba played, he might have outplayed Dials. "He might not have played awesome last night, but at least Dials can play defense and create turnovers. I'm pretty sure the boxscore said he had 3 steals for the night.I would take a great defensive player, who is calm under pressure, over someone who is emotionally weak and can't create a turnover to save his life.
Yes, Dials had three steals.By the way, did you know the attendance for last night's game was 4,138? ;) Linky to box score.http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=270442006

Nice, respectable post.  Thank you on behalf of the Nation.
Speak for yourself.jupitertoo is a K.e.n.t. fan who has trolled this board and the MACbbs for years with little more to offer than third grade rants about Akron being "Hilltop High."Click Me to Read the Same Akron-hating Post jupitertoo has cut-n-patsted for 8 Yearsjupitertoo is a K.e.n.t.-loving dickwad. Not a congenial OU fan.

Speak for yourself.jupitertoo is a K.e.n.t. fan who has trolled this board and the MACbbs for years with little more to offer than third grade rants about Akron being "Hilltop High."Click Me to Read the Same Akron-hating Post jupitertoo has cut-n-patsted for 8 Yearsjupitertoo is a K.e.n.t.-loving dickwad. Not a congenial OU fan.
Thank you Captain. I was thinking the same thing. Jupiteroo also lies about who he really is. Here he is an Ohio fan. Before, he was a UA professor who hates Akron. Just check out bbs. You guys don't need to thank this moron.Some additional meaningless BShttp://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/mac/phpbb/vi...pic.php?t=41172

Keep in mind, pts. is not the only measure of a great performance. Without Dial's defense and assists in all of the games, our bet our record would be slightly different. I would like to thank Adam Walther for making that possible. :D

Fact: Jupitertoo is a tenured professor at Akron, and a graduate of OU. No connection whatsoever to Can't.

Probably the most telling stat of the night if your an OU fan.Akron's bench outscored Ohio's 32-3.
Nah. That's about par for the course for us. Our bench contributes very little for us in terms of scoring... or rebounding... or assists...they can foul, though.But I'm really an OU fan. I have a shirt and everything.

Fact: Jupitertoo is a tenured professor at Akron, and a graduate of OU. No connection whatsoever to Can't.
then do tell why you seemingly hate Akron so much. Why would a tenured professor come on THE message board of the school that pays him and rant all the time?