ZipsFan31 Posted Friday at 01:02 PM Report Posted Friday at 01:02 PM I am not Thrilled by the non D1 opponents but I think overall this year home schedule is awesome. you get Tulane (very good Name) a top Sunbelt team in February and with in conference play you get all the good teams. Ohio, Toledo, Umass, PCCC, Miami, bowling Green etc. last year we missed Miami and Ohio and it I would take those games over Northern Kentucky any day. 1 Quote
kreed5120 Posted Friday at 01:26 PM Report Posted Friday at 01:26 PM (edited) I get that P5 programs can be a struggle to schedule, and I understand why we might choose to schedule a non-D1 school over a bottom-tier D1. The guarantees you have to pay those schools are significantly lower, and either way, it’s essentially a cupcake game. That savings is money we can actually invest back into our roster. I’m just not a big fan of Tulane or Bucknell. Both are objectively pretty poor basketball programs. I would have much preferred doing home-and-homes against MVC-type teams or some of the better mid-major programs in the Horizon, C-USA, etc. Edited Friday at 01:27 PM by kreed5120 Quote
UAZipster0305 Posted Sunday at 07:31 AM Report Posted Sunday at 07:31 AM On 9/17/2026 at 2:23 PM, NWAkron said: And look at the publicity Miami received for that schedule. And yet if they had lost even one of those games, interest would have disappeared like a fart in the wind. Quote
Let'sGoZips94 Posted Sunday at 01:38 PM Report Posted Sunday at 01:38 PM On 9/24/2026 at 5:39 PM, ZipsBurgh said: They must be somewhat confident Evan will get cleared if they are using him in the schedule release. Evan was at the soccer game Friday night. He was walking around with Ty Pence, MMK, and Halligan. Quote
Let'sGoZips94 Posted Sunday at 01:38 PM Report Posted Sunday at 01:38 PM On 9/24/2026 at 5:39 PM, ZipsBurgh said: They must be somewhat confident Evan will get cleared if they are using him in the schedule release. Evan was at the soccer game Friday night. He was walking around with Ty Pence, MMK, and Halligan. 1 Quote
kreed5120 Posted Monday at 10:14 PM Report Posted Monday at 10:14 PM Opponents released for ESPN Events Invitational. https://x.com/ZipsMBB/status/2104695445930885415 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.