Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am not Thrilled by the non D1 opponents but I think overall this year home schedule is awesome. 

 

you get Tulane (very good Name) 

a top Sunbelt team in February 

 

and with in conference play you get all the good teams.  

Ohio, Toledo, Umass, PCCC, Miami, bowling Green etc.

 

last year we missed Miami and Ohio and it I would take those games over Northern Kentucky any day. 

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

I get that P5 programs can be a struggle to schedule, and I understand why we might choose to schedule a non-D1 school over a bottom-tier D1. The guarantees you have to pay those schools are significantly lower, and either way, it’s essentially a cupcake game. That savings is money we can actually invest back into our roster.

 

I’m just not a big fan of Tulane or Bucknell. Both are objectively pretty poor basketball programs. I would have much preferred doing home-and-homes against MVC-type teams or some of the better mid-major programs in the Horizon, C-USA, etc.

Edited by kreed5120
Posted
On 9/24/2026 at 5:39 PM, ZipsBurgh said:

They must be somewhat confident Evan will get cleared if they are using him in the schedule release.

 

Evan was at the soccer game Friday night. He was walking around with Ty Pence, MMK, and Halligan. 

Posted
On 9/24/2026 at 5:39 PM, ZipsBurgh said:

They must be somewhat confident Evan will get cleared if they are using him in the schedule release.

 

Evan was at the soccer game Friday night. He was walking around with Ty Pence, MMK, and Halligan. 

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...