Zips1991 Posted Friday at 03:21 PM Report Posted Friday at 03:21 PM Preview from GoZips.com: https://gozips.com/news/2026/10/1/mens-soccer-heads-to-windy-city-to-take-on-depaul Early kickoff (4 pm EST). Obviously we need this one to get things going in the Big East standings. Quote
Reslife4Life Posted Friday at 09:13 PM Report Posted Friday at 09:13 PM Why did this game start at 3pm Chicago time? Zips up 1-0 in the second half Quote
AkronAlumnus Posted Friday at 09:21 PM Report Posted Friday at 09:21 PM Depaul has a weird pitch. I like how the dorms butt up against it though, would be cool to study and watch games. Quote
Reslife4Life Posted Friday at 09:28 PM Report Posted Friday at 09:28 PM 5 minutes ago, AkronAlumnus said: Depaul has a weird pitch. I like how the dorms butt up against it though, would be cool to study and watch games. When I went to Wrigley field this summer you directly overlook it from the train. Very compact, would be awesome if they packed it out 1 Quote
Zips1991 Posted Friday at 09:38 PM Author Report Posted Friday at 09:38 PM 24 minutes ago, Reslife4Life said: Why did this game start at 3pm Chicago time? Zips up 1-0 in the second half I don't think there's lights. Quote
AkronAlumnus Posted Friday at 10:05 PM Report Posted Friday at 10:05 PM Nice win, physical game! Quote
Zips1991 Posted Friday at 10:06 PM Author Report Posted Friday at 10:06 PM I still don't think our attack was all that effective but it was a little better. Sears looked very good today and nice to see Remi get two goals. Akron controlled the match the entire way and got an easy road conference win so it's a good win! Quote
csims0917 Posted Friday at 10:54 PM Report Posted Friday at 10:54 PM Much needed dub. Just keep stacking them heading to Creighton. 1 Quote
Zip_ME87 Posted Saturday at 08:57 PM Report Posted Saturday at 08:57 PM 23 hours ago, Reslife4Life said: Why did this game start at 3pm Chicago time? Zips up 1-0 in the second half 23 hours ago, Zips1991 said: I don't think there's lights. Correct...no lights. I attended with an unexpected, good contingent of Zips fans...30+ I'm guessing...including an impromptu pre-game get together at Kelly's Pub a block or so away thanks to Zips alum Pat Nash. A bit disappointed with the inability to maintain possession in the 2nd half, but they found the 2nd goal, and got the shutout W on the road. 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.