Akron OSU predictions

zipseuph

OSU-35Akron-13of course we're gonna miss a PAT
4 out of 5 times that will be the score when we play them on their turf.But that 5th time, oh that's the time that every ball bounces our way.OSU plays sloppy, with many false starts forcing them in long 3rd down situations.We create turnovers and score on special teams. OSU tries a very basic offense, and we expect it.That's the game I will predict.Zips 23 (missed extra point)OSU 21Final play, OSU lines up for a 35 yard winning FG...all the Zip fans are thinking finally we have a chance of knocking off a big boy and we blow an extra point attempt...the ball flies over the top of the FG post.It is ruled no good. 100,000 fans think it is good and tell all the Zip fans they got robbed. Zips win, but itis soured by all the instant replays we must watch on ESPN. Zipsnation is filled with so many angry Columbusfans that it crashes Monday at 10:15 am.

Akron: 20OSU: 31I predict they (OSU) will have difficulty scoring much in the first half but will get more big plays in the 2nd half. We will have even more difficulty putting together sustained drives (all game). Three of our scores will come on special teams and turnovers.Prove me wrong Zips! Show me you can drive the ball on those guys! :nutkick:

A second vote for:OSU: 48Akron: 10We're not Tressel's old school, and with the App. State win last week, OSU will be sending a message.
actually, we are his old school. He was a grad assistant here.oh and Akron wins 36-9 via forfeit. tOSU fans storm the field in the 3Q after tOSU's secondary gets burnt again. Michigan fans rejoice, if only for a moment.

Akron 34OSU 32so OSU and Michigan were riding their bikes together down the street. Michigan bet OSU that they could pull of better tricks than OSU. Michigan attempts to stand on its bike and suddenly the bike falls out from underneath Michigan and it falls flat on its face crying because it has done that trick a million times before.Meanwhile, OSU has put its full attention at laughing at Michigan on the ground. OSU is laughing so hard that it pays no attention to the 1980 Ford Pinto that is coming at it and hits OSU.We could be that Ford Pinto

Akron 34OSU 32so OSU and Michigan were riding their bikes together down the street.  Michigan bet OSU that they could pull of better tricks than OSU.  Michigan attempts to stand on its bike and suddenly the bike falls out from underneath Michigan and it falls flat on its face crying because it has done that trick a million times before.Meanwhile, OSU has put its full attention at laughing at Michigan on the ground. OSU is laughing so hard that it pays no attention to the 1980 Ford Pinto that is coming at it and hits OSU.We could be that Ford Pinto
nice. I suppose that would look something like ... well ... this!brutuscarfi7.jpg

With Michigan loosing to App State, if OSU looses to Akron then the fix is in to try to get people to buy the Big Ten Network!Of course if Akron wins I won't be saying its a fix. I'll just be saying we are the better team. And my heart says we are, however I think it will be about 5 years (3 years after the new stadium) before Akron is a powerful enough force to knock off OSU.