Does CJ11 Win My Heart this Week?

Captain Kangaroo

With the weather being as lousy as it is, I can't believe the Buffalo game is going to be an air show. But I would LOVE to see CJ11 play a solid game. No bonehead plays like letting the clock run out at the end of the 1st half at UConn. No defaulting to a scramble-run and gaining a yard on 3rd and 3...when buying time with a scramble and passing could net a 1st down (like vs. Temple). CJ11 shows signs of being a solid QB. Then he makes horrific decisions the likes of which Zips fans are wholly unfamiliar with from the QB position over the past 10+ years. At some point the faith and patience JD and Staff have shown in CJ11 needs to start paying off. This is the game where CJ11 wins my heart, or forever swings me to CJ7. No Zips QB has ever lost to Buffalo.CJ11 doesn't need to throw for 350 yards, but he needs to move the chains and make smart decisions. If he plays a solid game, our D will get the rest it needs to be successful, and we win the game handily. If CJ11 has a bad game, we can't overcome it. Even if Bryan Williams goes for 180 yards and 3 TDs...which he will.Zips 31-17

Anyone else having problems getting the game on the net?
Yep no video yet......
I'm trying to listen on 1350s site, and all i get is some seconds of buffering then it plays "reflector 12539" which is dead air...help?!
Same problem here. I wonder if they go live at 1:30, or they are only allowed to play it over the air instead of on the web.