2 more verbals today from FAST WR's...

WR Ryan Gardner(Diablo Valley)Pleasant Hill, CA 6-1/185/4.30 Also had offers from: Akron Colorado State Fresno State Portland State Utah Utah State WR 96 Marcus Cooper(Bloomfield HS)Bloomfield, CT 6-2/175/4.44 Also had offers from: Akron Buffalo DelawareTemple Troy

Other than Harvey, can anybody recall a WR that come in as a freshman and made an impact?
I could be wrong but we could potentially have an experienced set of WRs next year.Ryan Gardner (JC)- would make him a Junior?Deryn Bowser (JC)- would make him a Junior?David Harvey - is he in his 30s by nowGary Pride - can't wait to see him in the game

Other than Harvey, can anybody recall a WR that come in as a freshman and made an impact?
I could be wrong but we could potentially have an experienced set of WRs next year.Ryan Gardner (JC)- would make him a Junior?Deryn Bowser (JC)- would make him a Junior?David Harvey - is he in his 30s by nowGary Pride - can't wait to see him in the game
Jeremy Bruce will be in the top 3.

Does this mean we have reached our scholarship limit?
This means our QB might actually have someone to throw to this coming season.
Schifino, and maybe Lavel Bailey?
I'm pretty sure Bailey made that ridiculous TD catch and run against Nebraska when he was a FR. Kenny Chapman was pretty good right away if I recall. I actually think WR is one of the easier positions from which a FR can make an immediate impact. I think if you are talented enough, you can contribute here quickly. We just haven't had the talent of a Harvey very often.

Does this mean we have reached our scholarship limit?
This means our QB might actually have someone to throw to this coming season.
Schifino, and maybe Lavel Bailey?
I'm pretty sure Bailey made that ridiculous TD catch and run against Nebraska when he was a FR. Kenny Chapman was pretty good right away if I recall. I actually think WR is one of the easier positions from which a FR can make an immediate impact. I think if you are talented enough, you can contribute here quickly. We just haven't had the talent of a Harvey very often.
Willie Davis