Recruiting News

I thought the sound was a little bit low but with my PC speakers up about half way it sounded fine. The boss came by, asked what i was doing, and then watched the rest with me. Good class. if you consider the 18 guys Rivals had committed to us right now with the 3 BCS transfers i really like the addition of these guys to contribute on the field iand in the classroom in 2008. Go Zips! there should be a press release on GoZips.com in a little bit that has small bios and a full rundwon of information so idon't think there is any need to highlights.

I can wait for the big pull out section in the BJ tomorrow.
Audio was OK for me. Conference didn't tell much that hasn't been on these boards. I got on about halfway through JD announcing the class, and then heard the press questions. JD refused to discuss and de-commits. I guess we'll just have to see what the class looks like when it's posted on gozips.com in, oh....2 days?

I hope you guys have better audio than I do, I can't hear anything. Moon landing sounded better.If someone can hear can you please post some highlights. I don't know if I can wait for the big pull out section in the BJ tomorrow.
The mental image I have right now of the ABJ's "big pull-out section" is that of the tiny, fold-out whatever that is sometimes the prize in a box of Cracker Jacks.Did the Beacon have someone there or will they get it off of the wire?

I may have missed a couple, but here goes;Adam Bice - CDeryn Bowser - WRNate Brown? - WR 6'4" had injuryMissed the next oneAndrew Calisimo - TKevin Davis - S sounded goodWill Fleming- want to ultimately play LBKevin Futches - CB/STroy Gilmore - LBJames Harvey - 6'4"/280Hassan HazzimeRyan Landrich - TEDeshawn Miller - WR JUCOJordan Miller - QBJoe Pachuta - 6'7"/290Jared Province - SJosh Richmond - DBNate Shuler - LBMitch Straight - LBBryan Wagner - LBManley WallerSpelling may be off, I may have missed one or two. J.D. didnt seem terribly enthusiastic.

I may have missed a couple, but here goes;Adam Bice - CDeryn Bowser - WRNate Brown? - WR 6'4" had injuryMissed the next oneAndrew Calisimo - TKevin Davis - S sounded goodWill Fleming- want to ultimately play LBKevin Futches - CB/STroy Gilmore - LBJames Harvey - 6'4"/280Hassan HazzimeRyan Landrich - TEDeshawn Miller - WR JUCOJordan Miller - QBJoe Pachuta - 6'7"/290Jared Province - SJosh Richmond - DBNate Shuler - LBMitch Straight - LBBryan Wagner - LBManley WallerSpelling may be off, I may have missed one or two. J.D. didnt seem terribly enthusiastic.
I did not hear Marcus Cooper or Maurice Harvey