Zips @ BGSU, In-Game

RowdyZip

I will be on and off here listening and trying to get some homework done at the same time. That homework part might only last for about 5 minutes in reality though hahaOn one side being on the road and after losing to NIU at home by 10 points and watching our play during that game, I'm somewhat scared of how we're gonna come out and if guys are going to step-up for this game. It think we should be able to tell early on how the game is going to go. On the other side though we did beat them 80-44 if my memory is correct when we played them at home so even though we may not win by that same margin being on the road and not having Woods, it's hard to think that margin of victory could completely disappear and go the other way.

They're reporting that Woods is ahead of schedule and should be ready by the end of the season. They're also saying they are not ruling him out for the VCU game next Saturday although that's a big maybe, and should be ready to go by the Buffalo game on March 1. Great news there!

They're reporting that Woods is ahead of schedule and should be ready by the end of the season. They're also saying they are not ruling him out for the VCU game next Saturday although that's a big maybe, and should be ready to go by the Buffalo game on March 1. Great news there!
My mom and I were talking, and we were thinking that if J Wood comes back and has a game at least before the Can't game or before the tourney, that this season could still be something. Come on Zips let's finish strong!!!!!!

I'm sure starting B. McKnight has something to do with the fact that we have been getting off to slow starts offensively. I don't expect it to affect the normal rotations and playing time.Beating these guys by 36 last time should mean a win today. I hope. I wasn't impressed with them at all. But, if they have gotten better, and we lose this one, we could very well slip down to a 6-8 seed by season's end.

wow down 48-45 with 7:17 to go and absolutely no momentum. I haven't heard anything from Linhart in quite a few minutes.Wow Ced finally showed up today with 10 for the first time in a month. Now where's his help?As I'm typing this Linhart got a steal and missed a three. This is ugly.

WOW...gutsy win. And we didn't play well. This probably assures us of no lower than the 5th seed since we now have a 2-game lead, and the tie-breaker advantage over BG. Win that game at Miami, and we could still get in for the #4 spotOur inside-out game is GONE without Jeremiah. It's killing our field goal shoointg. But I understand he might be coming back sooner than anticipated. Good news.We can't rebound without J. Wood either. Thank God for our defense. Got some help from Cedrick. Good news.Chris McKnight coming along nicely.....he will ABSOLUTELY BE THE KEY GUY GOING DOWN THE STRETCH.Bardo?....seriously needs some passing and catching exercises. But, thanks for the two key free throws.