Stadium Cams Are Live!!!!!

K-Roo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Practice/Camp have officially started therefor the cameras were taken offline. I was hoping they would aim them at non-team related areas so we could still watch the progress, but that's probably harder to do based on where the cameras are physically located on the building. Since camp is so long during the day, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't have the cameras back at all.

I guess practice has started

Yep. Practice/Camp have officially started therefor the cameras were taken offline. I was hoping they would aim them at non-team related areas so we could still watch the progress, but that's probably harder to do based on where the cameras are physically located on the building. Since camp is so long during the day, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't have the cameras back at all.
I had feeling that was what was going to happen.I'll also not be surprised if the cams don't comeback.

I had feeling that was what was going to happen.I'll also not be surprised if the cams don't comeback.
Hmmm... Mine's online right now.

Hmmm... Mine's online right now.
Minus Captain K comment. The team took the field this morning and the cams went like this.cam2.jpgThey have comeback. But, if UofA going to use the Info for practice. I don't expect to have the Cams much longer.

so.... are the webcams down for good? didnt know the team practices in the wee hours of sunday morning :D
They were on briefly while the team was practicing Saturday and went dark and haven't been back since.The team is supposed to be in full pads Monday with Two a day session.I'm getting the feeling the webcams maybe gone this time.