Jump to content

Blue & Gold

Members
  • Posts

    14,989
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    352

Everything posted by Blue & Gold

  1. I think he had SIX touchdowns... in the first half! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
  2. I hope so. I was going to post here that the Dayton game is not listed as showing on ESPN+ on GoZips dot com, but as I look more closely, NONE of our games are listed as showing on ESPN+. What gives?
  3. You guys think it's really luck of the draw? (not rhetorical. sincere question) I'm going to believe it is โ˜บ๏ธ
  4. Since the ~2nd year at Info 5-6 of us would have probably gotten a call
  5. Score doesn't show ๐Ÿ˜‚, but as @csims0917 posted, 3-0 good gals.
  6. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ
  7. Got a big DL! Juleone Carney, 6-2, 285, from Trinity HS in Louisville, KY. For Carney's verbal we beat out Southern Miss, Ball State, Buffalo, and KSUcks.
  8. Awesome, @Thomas Lower!! Thanks for the initial scoops on these guys!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿซก
  9. Better make that first play a razzle dazzle.
  10. We no longer have a roster spot available for him, do we? Maybe they made an exception for him? This ruling came so late in the game I'd have to assume there are a number of whatever-year-seniors in this position.
  11. Very back row between Amani & Chabi - head peaking out between Cody & RJ.
  12. ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ You saw my post before I was finished editing it. For RB Ronnie Taylor we beat out fellow G-5's & one P-4 (Kentucky).
  13. Thanks to @Thomas Lower for finding these commits. Samuel McGrath is a 6-6, 290 OL for whom we beat out BUGS, Miami, Toledo, and UMass. Ronnie Taylor is a 6-0, 200 running back/DB/ATH for whom we beat out BUGS, Buffalo, James Madison, Kentucky, Marshall, Toledo, and UConn.
  14. Sweet! Thanks for the heads up & welcome to ZipsNation! Tomorrow morning I'll search for more information on the mentioned players,
  15. Last year Trevick averaged 18.9 points, 7.4 rebounds, 3.3 assists, 2.1 steals, and 2.4 blocked shots
×
×
  • Create New...