Jump to content

Reslife4Life

Members
  • Posts

    2,112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

Everything posted by Reslife4Life

  1. Lewis should have 6 fouls
  2. 4 on Adams too!
  3. Gotta box out way too many putbacks
  4. Can’t let them get in the bonus before 10 minutes
  5. Looks like marvin on Simmons for the rest of the half
  6. No behind the mic tonight so if you want to listen to the postgame radio interview you’ll gotta tune in live basically immediately after the game
  7. Toledo shooting 69% from the field. Gotta play some better d
  8. Another early Isaiah Gray 3! Keep it up zips!
  9. Arena Timer is at 5 minutes at 5pm
  10. Cannot believe that it is 20 some days before guardians opening day and I am in Cleveland wearing a T-shirt and jeans. What a great day to advance to the MAC championship
  11. Time to pick up another 1-0!
  12. Trackside closed in 2018. The only thing there was there was a UA dining convenience store during the last couple years of it being used as a res hall
  13. Borrrrrring 1,2,3,4 all win. An Ohio school will win the tournament once again
  14. Come on western. We need at least one upset
  15. 🚨Here he comes! 🚨
  16. Evan Evan Evan
  17. Haven’t made a field goal in almost 5 minutes. Gotta get the lid off
  18. If Isaiah gray is making threes look out!
  19. “Good morning fans” haven’t heard that one for the zips before
  20. Decent contingency of zips fans
  21. I had no idea this show existed but the MAC puts out a basketball show every week on youtube. Don't do a great job at promoting it tho
  22. New AP Poll. Two votes for the Zips!
  23. Key word, was. Even with the sustained success of soccer for the last 20+ years, the atmosphere isn't the same as it was. And its not even a covid thing, attendance dropped off before that even. I don't really know what has caused that decline, but it has to be said that winning isn't the end all be all for attendance
  24. No I don't think the state of the arena has that much to do with Groce's decision to stay or leave. But with some renovation it might be able to raise the bar on support from fans that aren't like us on here. I could be wrong, but we have seen what the bar looks like on games like Tuesday night vs Central Michigan, could a renovation help get more fans which would make a better environment for the team to play in? I believe so. Would that really have an effect on what goes on with the state of the team? I don't believe so And we have had this conversation on here so many times now. I don't think its bad to say we have a fantastic coach, great team culture, growing marketing/social media presence, AND we have a facility that doesn't match what the team deserves. Obviously being a public university that has declining enrollment for ~10 years any kind of money spent anywhere will have people arguing whether it is warranted. But if people like Bud Wentz are trying to model the Zips after Gonzaga, I am all for it, I'll support the team in a dated arena or wherever. I would just like to sit in a comfortable seat every once in a while
  25. I took about 8 people to the kent game, most of which never went to akron or the jar before. We sat about at half court half way up in the GA bleachers. It is embarrassing that there is no middle aisle in those bleachers. If anyone had to get out, they had to either go across at least 15 people to the steps, or go in a maze path up and down rows to find the little space there was to move. And one guy is a ball state alum and was extremely unimpressed with how the Jar compared to Worthen Arena (I don't blame him)
×
×
  • Create New...