Jump to content

Reslife4Life

Members
  • Posts

    2,112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

Everything posted by Reslife4Life

  1. Over/under is 158.5 zips ML and over parlay has been good recently
  2. https://www.facebook.com/ZipsMBB/videos/765195281064773 Here is the put back, the and 1 is questionable, but Enrique was 5-9 at the line before this, and makes his last 3 free throws to seal the game. Also a note of this game which I just looked at the box score. The Zips made 7 threes this game, and all of them were from Bryan Trimble who made 7 on 12 attempts.
  3. IMG_1907.MOV
  4. here is the press conference from that game, Enrique with the bloody nose during it. I wish I could find some highlights from the game but YouTube doesn’t seem to have any. I could be mistaken, but I believe this was also the first game that groce started the tradition of going and giving high fives to the student section after every game. I might have to do some deep scrolling on Twitter today to find the in game highlights posted with no sound
  5. Biggest "significant to some" 3 right there
  6. do not like this at all
  7. This postgame interview will be interesting
  8. Nate needs some work on his free throws
  9. Super choppy last 8 minutes or so
  10. future zip????👀
  11. Bowen might be playing his best defense of the season tonight, still not great, but improved
  12. Scott just drained a logo three after the whistle. Keep giving it to him
  13. This Ugnius dude is making it looks like we are Duke trying to guard Tacko Fall
  14. Gray has been fantastic this game
  15. We only took 9 threes in that first half, season low?
  16. Gotta get some more effective height
  17. Amani with a great drive to the bucket, and then a big block!
  18. Need to move the ball more and get some looks from three
  19. Man how scuffed up is this court?
  20. On the pregame, Dave ends the interview saying "John Groce coach of the Akron Zips, looking to get their 13th win in a row" Then Groce jumps back on and goes "Zips fans, we are looking to go 1-0 today, 1-0"
  21. Disastrous day for the top half of the MAC, we need to win and handily
  22. I wonder what it is like as “Joe Buffalo”. Your team reached such a peak pre covid and had great crowds. Ever since then it has been a gradual decline with rock bottom last year. I would wonder if they start to be one of those top tier mac teams in the near future will they get that level of support back
  23. What an ending in kent! Both teams didn’t play great, but that was entertaining. Exactly what is good for CBSSN Friday
  24. 2 fouls on Amani tonight where he goes straight up and never touches the arm of the shooter
  25. Gotta clean up the passes in the low post
×
×
  • Create New...