Jump to content

Reslife4Life

Members
  • Posts

    2,112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

Everything posted by Reslife4Life

  1. Evan Alert 🚨🚨🚨
  2. Okonkwo playing big down low!
  3. This morning I was floating in the Caribbean Sea, and I am now in the very top corner of the mac center. Best place in the world to worst in 12 hours
  4. I always thought he was super underappreciated. The guy was the best offensive rebounder on missed free throws I have ever seen. Totally obscure thing, but the best to ever do it
  5. 2023/24 Shammah Scott: 30.0 3pt% 2024/25 Scott: 37.1 3pt% 2023/24 Mikal Dawson: 28.8 3pt% (lowest of his career) 2024/25 Dawson: 36.3 3pt% 2022/23 Kaleb Thornton: 36.6% 2023/24 Thornton: 32.3% "Sometimes you get good looks and they just don't fall, gotta keep shooting" - John Groce
  6. I will be watching while waiting in lines at Disney World
  7. If you told me this would happen 2 years ago I would have laughed at you. Let’s go Amani!
  8. If they want to really be crazy they should give the students the first 4 rows all the way down one side, block off 4 rows behind it like Ohio state does. That would be tough to relocate STH with front row seats tho They need to do something with the skinny section of upper level seatbacks. No one ever sits there, the price is almost double the cost of GA and there is usually a lot available in the middle anyway
  9. I didn’t even notice this but Gray only had 2 points against Toledo, then 22 last night. I love the balanced scoring attack from this team
  10. Ellen Kinnaird is actually Evan Wilson's girlfriend 😂
  11. If anyone finds any highlights post them in here! No espn+ replay
  12. I don’t understand how coaches can just run out on the court and scream at the refs, but will give a tech on whatever that was
  13. Nate is such a calm ball handler I love it
  14. I will say the jar did a great job with mostly everything tonight. But man how on earth do you only have 2 registers at halftime for the main concession stand
  15. Just saw Ali Ali on the concourse
  16. Amani is a great shot altarer
  17. Gray might get the Greg Tribble outside shot treatment as the season goes on
  18. I don’t remember the last time I have seen okonkwo dribble the ball
  19. Really good first 4 minutes of ball
  20. I don't know, that UA and Northern Illinois rivalry is pretty intense
  21. I will always be a supported of Score until I die. Most of my friends don't agree with me, but I say it is the best college bar out of UA, Kent, and maybe OSU, and the food is sneaky good
  22. I am going back to watch the replay because I had no idea how Marvin was getting those great looks inside. I know groce loves how the Cavs cut, so MMK must be taking note
  23. Let’s go Amani!
  24. Halftime stats both teams 13 FG both teams 3 3FG Zips out rebounding 22-21 zips 6 TOs, Toledo 4 zips 1-1 on FTs toledo 13-14 on FTs 🤔🤔
  25. 2 GREAT cuts by Marvin
×
×
  • Create New...