Jump to content

Reslife4Life

Members
  • Posts

    2,112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

Everything posted by Reslife4Life

  1. Sharron with a fantastic offensive board and pass out to Seth. Just couldn’t knock it down
  2. “Emoni bates” - PA announcer
  3. With the president in that row
  4. He is even the sub of the game!
  5. I do think that social media has to do with it as well. HS kids will see posts from people at these big schools like Alabama and they get so much more exposure than they would have before social media. Every August #bamarush is trending on tiktok and these giant P5 party schools get all this free advertising showcasing parts of campus culture that campus tours and informational pamphlets can't
  6. Jim Tressel nominated for Lt. Gov. I wonder what that could mean for the higher ed institutions in the state
  7. Net rankings of state of Ohio schools: Ohio State - 27 Cincinnati - 51 Xavier - 55 Dayton - 75 Akron - 88 PCCC- 130 Miami - 144 Cleveland State - 160 Ohio - 175 Wright State - 190 Toledo - 194 YSU - 200 BGSU - 306 I still feel like Toledo is the biggest threat to us in the MAC
  8. Blocking foul!
  9. Ruled a block!
  10. 27 made FGs, 23 assists!!!
  11. Holy Toledo, the rockets were losing 32-16 in the first and now are up by 3
  12. Next time up the floor he needs to do a LCJ pull up running 3 from the logo
  13. Sharron with ice on his left knee on the bench
  14. I also cannot believe how much tavari has improved. There were points last year I seriously thought he was gonna get benched for the season and transfer
  15. Come out strong out of the half and drain 2 straight 3s. Need it
  16. South Alabama really is trying to sell any contact on 3 attempts. They must’ve done some scouting with that
  17. Miami is up 9 at the under 8, I still don’t think they will win
  18. Gonna be a lot of corrrner threes today
  19. How was that a foul on lyles, sparks literally went right into his arms
  20. Not much hardman tonight
  21. That end of half play out of the timeout was weird, we really drew up a Gray pull up 3 from the top of the key?
  22. He was MAC POY last week
  23. I like Dale’s thinking!
  24. How does WMU keep doing this? Last year they finished 6th while going 12-20. They have a very real chance to lose 20 games again this year, but watch them end up in cleveland again
  25. Kent has some very prosperous alumni as well. Antonio Gates, Drew Carey, Steve Harvey, Michael Keaton. And I didn’t even realize this, but Jeff Phelps is a kent alum and now he is the Zips color commentator
×
×
  • Create New...