Jump to content

Reslife4Life

Members
  • Posts

    2,107
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

Everything posted by Reslife4Life

  1. Bowen was open on that fast break. Gotta play fast
  2. 6 points in 55 seconds. Need better rotations
  3. If Sharron can hit a couple of threes it will open up this offense
  4. Good effort by Evan at the end there. Come out with some good D and gotta make our FTs
  5. Only 1 TO so far, we need to capitalize now
  6. Need to win this rebounding battle
  7. Amani came to play. Get it in his hands
  8. Took me way too long to realize they were not from NYC
  9. Little disappointed Penn won the Ivy. I would've loved to see that Yale team in this tournament
  10. Anyone going to the watch party tomorrow? Planning on getting there at noon and if the set up is bad it leaves me time to reassess
  11. #8 is underrated. Just the fact that the next week the world shut down gives it extra aura. Honorable mention for me is 2022 regular season against WMU at the Jar, 10 point comeback in final 2 minutes
  12. We’ve got 24 brackets in here! Got a few more hours to get them in!
  13. Stick to walk on big men
  14. I don't get how SMU keeps giving them looks. They aren't wide open but SMU needs to run them off the line
  15. Okay that last play before the TO was awesome
  16. Shrink the field to 64
  17. Groce said on the radio yesterday that "tomorrow morning we will be heading down"
  18. Not only is the spread for us +7.5 I also find it interesting that Akron moneyline is currently only +240. On today’s NBA games the following underlined teams are more of an underdog than Akron on Friday: The wizards hosting the warriors, Nets hosting the Trail Blazers, Suns @ Boston, Mavs @ New Orleans, Clippers hosting the spurs.
  19. I wanted to make a bracket group for us here. I have it set up on ESPN and you can have up to 3 brackets each. I encourage you to have Akron winning the whole thing as one of your three! https://fantasy.espn.com/tc/sharer?challengeId=277&from=espn&context=GROUP_INVITE&edition=espn-en&groupId=0cb75e53-4c2b-4693-84ae-48cd2ba88261
  20. I have the zippy head cover, it replaced my HS golf Brutus buckeye one. It definitely is trying to look like zippy
  21. Okonkwo’s girlfriend was or is still on the zips dance team
×
×
  • Create New...