Jump to content

Reslife4Life

Members
  • Posts

    2,107
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

Everything posted by Reslife4Life

  1. I guess I was not chosen for the zips fan council. I just received this email. I honestly didn’t think there would be a formal process to join, I thought it was just going to be a bunch of fans getting together to voice their opinion. Maybe this group will actually have some swing to decisions then. Thank you for your support of the Zips and interest in joining the Zips Fan Council! While it’s been a hectic time of year with basketball season in full-swing, I wanted to send out a quick update regarding where our department is currently at with creating the Zips Fan Council. We had overwhelming interest in being a part of this council, with just under 100 applicants from across the state of Ohio and beyond. Our goal for this council is to build a group that spans across as many different demographics as possible, and as such we’ve selected limited numbers of individuals across a wide variety of graduation years and backgrounds to accomplish this goal. We are in the final stages of scheduling interviews with applicants and hope to have our council members finalized in the coming weeks, with our first meeting late in the spring. If you were not chosen to move forward in the process, please know that it was based on limited availability and Akron Athletics appreciates and values your support. As this will be a group that ebbs and flows based on availability, we would love to consider you for the group in the future even if you are not ultimately selected in this first iteration.
  2. I don't know if you went over to kent for the game friday, but their emcee might be even worse than ours. Basically like a 40 year old manchild wearing a cut-off t-shirt and you couldn't even understand what he was saying. He fit in with the crowd very well
  3. He did jump in the pool at the swim championships
  4. 12 titles in 13 years
  5. Akron is on top by 199 points heading into the 3m dive (second to last event)
  6. Also I wouldn’t be surprised if ball state somehow sneaks into the tournament. They play @niu, @wmu, and vs CMU who has won one road game all year
  7. Don’t want to take anything away from CMU, but if we could play them in the first round and Miami has to battle Buffalo for a third time and Umass not in it at all. Thats a great scenario, but with us playing CMU on Tuesday I don’t think this will stay
  8. Wow this current bracket is unbelievable 😂
  9. Wow, CMU is up by 9 on Buffalo with 2:30 left. The game is in Buffalo too. This would knock the bulls out of the mac tournament picture
  10. Due to when he transferred in, Shammah Scott has a 100% winning percentage against Kent
  11. Team just posted them practicing outside on Instagram. Spring is coming!
  12. CMU has played pretty well at home this year going 5-3 in conference. They are the only team in the Mac to not have a road win this year. They beat Kent and BG at home, this is definitely not automatic, need to keep our heads on straight and focus on the game at hand
  13. The only problem with the win is this will probably push Kent down in net and not let us make this a Q2. Who cares at this point tho
  14. Conner groce sighting maybe?
  15. Amani should be first team all mac but these games are just so bad
  16. Amani come on
  17. Kahoot for in game entertainment is smart I’ll give them that
  18. Shammah in the last possession automatic
  19. Amani needs to much better 2nd half
  20. Good game for Sharron to come alive
  21. Marvin holding is own with delrecco early
  22. Wow Kent burned 2 TOs not even 10 min into the game
  23. Yes the bookstore deal whatever it is is horrible. Literally every other college bookstore I have been to is better than ours. Butler which has an enrollment of 5000 has a store that blows ours out of the water
×
×
  • Create New...