Jump to content

csims0917

Members
  • Posts

    1,123
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by csims0917

  1. Would be really cool but College footballs live content team is extremely poor. Bordeaux also burned his bridge with EA after the whole microtransaction in dynasty fiasco. I bet Bordeaux will do some sort of video/series regardless if he wins
  2. The ladies are stuck in a slugfest rn. Neither team can get anything going post rain delay
  3. No call for me
  4. Students actually are moving in today! Saw a bunch of them on my walk today to Chiptole
  5. It was announced that the rowdies and inter fraternity council will be hosting a pregame tailgate for this game. Love seeing soccer get this treatment
  6. Sac state hasn’t played a day in FBS and they’re 122? This list is crazy
  7. 3-0 win! Great way to start of the year
  8. In his defense, doesn’t everyone regress under the Guthrie regime? Lol
  9. At least it gives more stakes to the regular season, I loved the 3 days of chaos but with a 22-game slate now it'll keep people focused if someone runs away with first again. If I was the athletic department, I'd want to keep the fans educated so they know what is at stake before each game.
  10. It's soccer season already? World Cup really made the summer fly by. Akron faces Oakland Sunday to kick off the athletic year! Go Zips!
  11. The second year of the Goodrich era begins Sunday 8/16 with the Womens soccer team playing Oakland. I'm very excited for some Akron sports action. So, I started a thread to say which teams are you excited to see this year?? Can football capitalize on the momentum it's built with the season ticket campaign? Can MBB 4peat the MAC? Can MSOC win the Big East and make it back to the College Cup? Can WSOC improve in year 2 with its new coach? Can Volleyball build upon the success they had last season? Can WBB finally make a jump and make it Cleveland? Can baseball stay healthy and look like the team some rumor mills have hyped up? Can softball repeat the success they had last year? Can lacrosse get revenge on UMass and take back control of the MAC? Can our Olympic (XC/TF/Swimming) teams continue to dominate? Very excited for this year. Already got my Football/Soccer/Basketball season tickets and my ESPN+ ready to go!
  12. Kent state is back to being the last game of the regular season. Very interesting. Could either make the game even bigger or have no stakes at all. Kind of preferred how we’ve been doing it recently
  13. You can only hope Potteroff or someone underneath will be a good successor
  14. Maybe when Goodrich speaks with the board of trustees we will get some numbers. I believe he does it every fall. Last year was his first one but he had just gotten the job so I’m excited to hear this round and all the stuff he pulled off in the background (Nemer notably said how quickly Goodrich cleaned up athletics in just Summer 25 alone)
  15. Skoczen is our play by play guy
  16. Won’t be at this one cause I’m at a wedding but I’m very excited for Dayton on the 20th
  17. I feel like getting a bye would hurt you cause you play one less game
  18. It's a stark contrast from last year. The turn around has been outstanding
  19. Woof that’s a loaded top half. We might finish 4th or 5th
  20. Little delay but should be next segment
  21. It's also really cool they have a plan for the unused tickets. (Briefly mentioned in the screenshot). Hope they'll give them out to kid teams or have a program to give them away
  22. I bet you these youtubers will do that or just not show up. But hey money is money, if it helps the debt I won't complain
  23. I think athletes report to dorms not tomorrow but next week for the fall semester
  24. Pre game tailgate announced for home opener!
×
×
  • Create New...