Jump to content

csims0917

Members
  • Posts

    1,122
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by csims0917

  1. Goodrich wants to sell out the EMU homecoming game. That is BOLD. I wanna see how he plans to pull that off
  2. Goodrich is always a joy to chat with or listen too. Maybe it's all politics and pandering but I always fall for it if so.
  3. Apparently, we recruit only tall guys now. No complaints
  4. It's a beautiful thing we all have different stories. Some fanbases all have one game, or worse none. Shows how spoiled we have been for great moments
  5. 2024 felt like redemption to me. I was a freshman for the 21-22 season and got very down on the team cause of the mess with Trimble and losing to weak teams at the end of the regular season, so I worked during the MAC tournament final and regretted it for 2 years because I should've trusted the core more. I was fully locked in. Then we lost in 22-23 and just made me feel like I really missed out on something special. During the 23-24 season I watched all 35 games beginning to end and attended every home game and the MAC championship and the stress and highs and lows of that game were unmatched. I loved the 25 and 26 comebacks but those I felt like we were cold (while Miami was white hot) or underperforming (refusing to go into the paint against toledo) which cause more frustration than stress. 23-24 just felt like the perfect story, Ali coming back, Tribble with the free throws, and Freeman with the craziest rebound I've ever seen live to cap off the best season in modern Akron history. Plus, the Rollins foul and the best Kent meme ever with Sendy. I bawled my eyes out after that 23-24 title win because of how much that team meant to me especially after meeting them all. Idk if I'll ever be as connected with a team than I was with that core. Cinema
  6. I’ve been saying for ages that Akron Kent should kick off the mac season. Best weather, most hope (nobody is 1-8+) and won’t conflict with big buckeye games
  7. Plus even Eric is probably surprised Evan had a chance to play another year lol
  8. Ofc I plan my canada trip during the summer league. Oh well, I'll try and catch some clips at least.
  9. With how many Ohioians got to myrtle beach you'd probably get a few casuals to come because it's a college they've heard of
  10. The wolves did trade away Naz Reid and Julius Randle which opens up a lot of room in the front court for Freeman to get minutes
  11. I did my part! I got about 15 seasons in with them.
  12. Incredible achievement in a time where distance running is rapidly improving this generation and into the next
  13. I wouldn’t mind if we did the standard 1-8 games but the 1 seed gets to play on Wednesday or something like that to get a day off. Only issue would be conflicting with the womens day
  14. Unfortunately it’s always whoever they were at school most recently.
  15. I’d just want to go to an easy to get to road game
  16. Men’s wise yes. Women’s can still use some work but it seems soccer and volleyball are on the rise
  17. 🎉🎉🎉
  18. Double elimination helps with that. If Akron lost to Texas Tech and got to face Hofstra im sure we would've won.
  19. Huron blows. Guarantee whatever plan they come up with will get shut down.
  20. Enrique would benefit from an expansion draft if he can stay around long of enough for the rumored one
  21. Were we the top 4th seed then? Since we were the final region
  22. Overall successful year for athletics. Love to see a spring team go on a run
  23. Marcus and Meechie Johnson?
×
×
  • Create New...