Jump to content

csims0917

Members
  • Posts

    1,122
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by csims0917

  1. And another one for tavari wtf
  2. Groce tried to take a timeout and the refs just ignored him
  3. We had 39 points in the first half. We already have 43 in the second half with 8 mins to go
  4. Tavari has had the ball swiped out of his hand multiple times today
  5. When Shammah is making his shots good things happen
  6. Evan driving to the basket has been so good today. Would love to see it continue like this the rest of the way
  7. Instead of one little girl dance routine we get TWO
  8. To quote Tom Hamilton “HE DOES IT AGAIN” Shammah can take that shot everytime
  9. We’ve had some terrible 3pt fouls today (and all year)
  10. I don’t mind the shots we are taking. Not loving the defensive effort
  11. Came off the bench unless I missed it during lineups
  12. Not in the starting lineup
  13. Aw man those guys were the best. Hope it wasn’t a student org that went under
  14. General admission attendance actually is pretty solid for 15 mins to tip off. The rest not so much
  15. I'd 100% do dhgate but I havent been able to find a template post 2021-22 era designs
  16. Or the academic year as a whole
  17. We can never get ones that actually look like the jerseys we wear
  18. There’s very few teams you can go to a home game and expect a win every time. Only other example I can think of is Ohio state football
  19. Even if we’re supposed to hate them it’s still a very interesting storyline and potential conundrum if we beat them
  20. I think this Miami team can beat a mediocre P4 school if they get a chance in Dayton. Would be an extremely fun watch
  21. I'd give you the trophy emote if I had any left
  22. The trap was not set. Onto the next one
×
×
  • Create New...