Jump to content

csims0917

Members
  • Posts

    1,123
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by csims0917

  1. Idk how a 14pt win can annoy me but they find a way to do. Just shows you how much the expectations have risen
  2. And another one for tavari wtf
  3. Groce tried to take a timeout and the refs just ignored him
  4. We had 39 points in the first half. We already have 43 in the second half with 8 mins to go
  5. Tavari has had the ball swiped out of his hand multiple times today
  6. When Shammah is making his shots good things happen
  7. Evan driving to the basket has been so good today. Would love to see it continue like this the rest of the way
  8. Instead of one little girl dance routine we get TWO
  9. To quote Tom Hamilton “HE DOES IT AGAIN” Shammah can take that shot everytime
  10. We’ve had some terrible 3pt fouls today (and all year)
  11. I don’t mind the shots we are taking. Not loving the defensive effort
  12. Came off the bench unless I missed it during lineups
  13. Not in the starting lineup
  14. Aw man those guys were the best. Hope it wasn’t a student org that went under
  15. General admission attendance actually is pretty solid for 15 mins to tip off. The rest not so much
  16. I'd 100% do dhgate but I havent been able to find a template post 2021-22 era designs
  17. Or the academic year as a whole
  18. We can never get ones that actually look like the jerseys we wear
  19. There’s very few teams you can go to a home game and expect a win every time. Only other example I can think of is Ohio state football
  20. Even if we’re supposed to hate them it’s still a very interesting storyline and potential conundrum if we beat them
  21. I think this Miami team can beat a mediocre P4 school if they get a chance in Dayton. Would be an extremely fun watch
  22. I'd give you the trophy emote if I had any left
×
×
  • Create New...