Jump to content

WeRise225

Members
  • Posts

    136
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

WeRise225's Achievements

Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

  • One Year In Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Conversation Starter Rare
  • One Month Later Rare
  • Collaborator Rare

Recent Badges

134

Reputation

  1. i love the gold jerseys
  2. Glad its back. Wish some of the merch said like AKRON under the logo but it's a good start
  3. I’d argue the Zips haven’t looked good in most of their games despite them finding ways to win. Next Friday could be rough.
  4. We have no quality up top. Both forwards just run around, bad first touches, and no threat to score. The midfield is so underwhelming too they struggle to ping the ball around. Sears could be a nice option up top.
  5. Roman has been frustrating to watch this year.
  6. They did a great job with in game entertainment. Helped fill the gaps during media timeouts.
  7. Anyone else sick of the 3rd down noise
  8. The media timeouts are unbearable.
  9. They are a tough watch but I won't complain about wins.
  10. I was surprised they didn't put Ngongang in last night. I thought he could've been a good sub in the second half at least.
  11. Totally forgot about that, would rather forget that happened.
  12. They look good today. Definitely could have more than 2 currently
×
×
  • Create New...