Jump to content

WeRise225

Members
  • Posts

    136
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WeRise225

  1. i love the gold jerseys
  2. Glad its back. Wish some of the merch said like AKRON under the logo but it's a good start
  3. I’d argue the Zips haven’t looked good in most of their games despite them finding ways to win. Next Friday could be rough.
  4. We have no quality up top. Both forwards just run around, bad first touches, and no threat to score. The midfield is so underwhelming too they struggle to ping the ball around. Sears could be a nice option up top.
  5. Roman has been frustrating to watch this year.
  6. They did a great job with in game entertainment. Helped fill the gaps during media timeouts.
  7. Anyone else sick of the 3rd down noise
  8. The media timeouts are unbearable.
  9. They are a tough watch but I won't complain about wins.
  10. I was surprised they didn't put Ngongang in last night. I thought he could've been a good sub in the second half at least.
  11. Totally forgot about that, would rather forget that happened.
  12. They look good today. Definitely could have more than 2 currently
  13. Sounds like they are giving the unused tickets from the promotion away to people less fortunate per Liam Blutman on X.
  14. I'm not an expert but I would assume the tv contract pays the University more for a Tuesday game with a bad crowd than if it was on a Saturday with slightly less bad crowds.
  15. Strongly disagree on Quaker being torn down. The building is cool and the renovations are exciting.
  16. Kinda weird it seems like a part time thing? It's a start I guess.
  17. pretty cool seeing soccer played on Infocision
  18. Wish UA sold jerseys..... Even if that's fake it looks pretty good.
  19. Football struggling with donations so far
  20. Went to Rally House in Fairlawn today and they had an Akron University shirt. How does that even get approved for sale, the correct name is on the seal on the shirt too. Found it online as well.
×
×
  • Create New...