Jump to content

UAZipster0305

Members
  • Posts

    2,925
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by UAZipster0305

  1. Men's soccer has had similar in conference success and national level success in out of conference games and the NCAAT. Has the swim team consistently been placing in the Top 25 nationally? The Top 10 at all? That's a legit question. I don't know. If not, I still favor the soccer team, but what a great problem to have...too much winning. :D
  2. More successful than men's soccer? Really?!
  3. I was more being hyperbolic than making an actual conspiracy theory claim.
  4. I came here to post this exact thing. Instead, I will share that after reviewing our season results, I see that nearly every victory except for Eastern Michigan on the road was a double digit beat down, and we lost two single possession games. The other school has been scraping by on close victories all season. Their time is coming.
  5. I thought the same thing. Then, on the other end, he jumped (not straight up) into the offensive player who was shooting and there was no call. The MAC badly wanted Miami undefeated.
  6. Those three's are much easier to come by when so many are uncontested or distantly contested.
  7. Bonus: He hit a free throw and a three pointer.
  8. I'd prefer to think that it is more like five to go!
  9. Cryami is getting way too much attention in this thread. In ten days, none of it will matter anyhow because we will have beaten them soundly, exposing them as the frauds they are.
  10. Watch it happen. Miami is likely the third best team in SW Ohio, I mean come on! They are only beating most MAC teams by a handful of points, and if they had to come to Akron, they'd have their one loss already.
  11. My argument is for what would happen, not what should.
  12. Let's send them packing with a 30+ point beat down!
  13. I strongly disagree. If they lose to us by more than one possession in the MACC, I think they are on the road in the NIT. Money talks, and a P5 team will be put in ahead of them. I think there is a 1 in 3 chance Cryami doesn't even make the MACC.
  14. Yes, agreed. It will be that much sweeter when we beat them, and then they have to go on the road to play in the NIT. 😁😆
  15. With two of those losses being very understandable and expected.
  16. Cryami is having another tough night against Toledo at home, barely holding onto the lead with a few minutes to go...
  17. We should win tonight and again in the MACT, if we play them again, BUT I feel that this is a program on the rise and that they will be very tough next year and the following. Their coach seems solid.
  18. In absence of any other values, yes.
  19. It's about money. Miami's look by the selection committee will be VERY quick if they have one loss and particularly fast if that loss is by a few possessions or more.
  20. Can anyone imagine being mediocre to bad at their job but having almost infinite security through a contract and a buyout/salary in the $6-8 million range?! What a dream life...I shoulda gone into coaching.
  21. I am not so interested in the outright ownership of the regular season title as I was making a point about them losing a game and then to us in the MACC and not even making the NCAAT.
  22. Why not? What's sweeter than flushing the Flashes three times in one season?
  23. We have games against CMU on the road and NIU at home remaining. Miami's road is much more difficult...versus Toledo and at Ohio. Based on how they are playing and the luck they have had, I would not be surprised if they trip up at least once.
  24. It is a dark colored urine indicative of dehydration.
×
×
  • Create New...