OU's Boo Jackson possibly out due to injury sustained in (surprise?) a bar atltercation

Blue & Gold

From the bottom of the article, Central Michigan's coach:

''We've lost four games by a total of 18 points this year,'' Enos said Monday.

These type of excuses sound the same no matter what team/coach they come from. Terrible. I don't care if they are true. In the end, you (the coach) are accountable. Make a change to try to fix, don't give me an excuse. It rubs me (the fan) the wrong way to hear that because I already know it, tell me what your going to do so it quits happening.

Does anyone thing Solich is losing control of his team?

Losing control of a team that has won six straight games? Hmmm.

Read the reports on this incident and you will learn that Courtside is a pizza place that serves beer. Boo was inside when the bouncer started to beat up his brother (not an OU student) outside. Boo went outside to pull the bouncer off his brother and was sucker punched by a bouncer who came from across the street. Hardly a case of an "out of control" team.

BTW, take a look at the comparative graduation rates of Solich and Akron's previous regime and you will see that Frankie is doing just fine. He's a great coach.

Read the reports on this incident and you will learn that Courtside is a pizza place that serves beer. Boo was inside when the bouncer started to beat up his brother (not an OU student) outside. Boo went outside to pull the bouncer off his brother and was sucker punched by a bouncer who came from across the street. Hardly a case of an "out of control" team.

BTW, take a look at the comparative graduation rates of Solich and Akron's previous regime and you will see that Frankie is doing just fine. He's a great coach.

It was a joke. Coaches don't lose control of teams, they lose games.

First of all, yes Courtside is a pizza place, but it is also one of the major bars on campus. It is always packed on the weekends with usually a line outside the door.

Secondly, from the first reports about the story, the football team started the scuffle. I am not sure how or by who knocked Boo Jackson out, but football players (ones who were underage or did not have IDs) were not going to be let in the bar and bum-rushed the door. Courtside bouncers and bartenders jumped in and an OU player threw the first punch. I would get some of your facts straight.

First of all, yes Courtside is a pizza place, but it is also one of the major bars on campus. It is always packed on the weekends with usually a line outside the door.

Secondly, from the first reports about the story, the football team started the scuffle. I am not sure how or by who knocked Boo Jackson out, but football players (ones who were underage or did not have IDs) were not going to be let in the bar and bum-rushed the door. Courtside bouncers and bartenders jumped in and an OU player threw the first punch. I would get some of your facts straight.

You must not know JupiterDouche very well. Just let him be and he'll go away soon. :wave:

You must not know JupiterDouche very well. Just let him be and he'll go away soon. :wave:

Yeah, just ask him when "Stevie Fresh" Coleman will be re-joining their basketball team.