Miami Game

johnnyzip84

Gotta love the way this team rises to the occasion and keeps showing steady improvement as the season progresses. We should decline every TV appearance for the next 5 years. Rob Ianello is PATHETIC. And now the team is finally, FINALLY, quitting on him.
I wish they would protest to the athletic director and tell him they wont take the field until he is fired.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love the way this team rises to the occasion and keeps showing steady improvement as the season progresses. We should decline every TV appearance for the next 5 years. Rob Ianello is PATHETIC. And now the team is finally, FINALLY, quitting on him.
I wish they would protest to the athletic director and tell him they wont take the field until he is fired.
I don't. The university can't swallow his salary, and this would make very negative national news. I wish i Coach would just resign...not gonna happen though.

I don't. The university can't swallow his salary, and this would make very negative national news. I wish i Coach would just resign...not gonna happen though.
Negative national news? You mean like 2-19?If we cant swallow his salary we shouldnt have a football team. The program might as well fold if you keep this guy around another year or 2. Make a choice.

Obviously there was no positive carry over from Saturday. Obvioussly CMU was ALMOST as bad as Akron. Obvioussly when Moore ran up against a decent defense he reveretd to what he had been doing most of the year. Obviously Ianello didn't instill that aggresive,winning attitude he was talking about. Obviously its time time go to bed.

I think that is worthy of a ban. There is a reason that family members shouldn't visit these boards. She bashes the other QB's non stop, but can't take it when her baby is getting the same treatment. Nicely had 2 years and did nothing. Time for new blood.
Maybe they can get some high school kid to play QB.Hey wait, I still have FOUR YEARS of eligibility. If I enroll in grad school, I can play QB. Can we do any worse?

the zips cannot afford to keep him around when you have 5k in the stands now.how many season tickets will the zips sell next year? you can't even find people to go to the games even if you give them tickets now.i don't where this "zips cannot afford buy him out."we spent 60 millon for a stadium,and put a few million in the soccer field.im sure DR.Pcan find the money to buy him out.tell me any bcs program would keep a 2-19 coach.none of them would.if we don't have the money to buy him out then we need to drop football.

I think that is worthy of a ban. There is a reason that family members shouldn't visit these boards. She bashes the other QB's non stop, but can't take it when her baby is getting the same treatment. Nicely had 2 years and did nothing. Time for new blood.
+1
-72Nicely has beaten K.e.n.t. Moore has beaten...no D-1A team. He was 3-18 tonight. He's played 1 decent 1/2 of football the entire season. He needs to see the bench.

+1
-72Nicely has beaten K.e.n.t. Moore has beaten...no D-1A team. He was 3-18 tonight. He's played 1 decent 1/2 of football the entire season. He needs to see the bench.
rearranging the chairs on the titanic...we're going to get trounced regardless of who is QB'ing this team.

QB's were a combined 7-32...Wow..Even during the final minutes when they were playing prevent we couldn't inflate our passing numbers at all. What a horrible, horrible team we have.
Because Fleming and Suel tanked it. Who said this team doesn't quit?Nice field goal on 4th and 2 by RI. 35-3 is awesome. Why he didn't make it 35-6 at game's end will forever baffle me. We had it in the bag!Please, sarcartically impaired clowns, stop typing now.Thanks.