Zeke and the NBA Draft

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending cryptic texts and then slamming someone for interpreting incorrectly is just dumb. I'm sorry Momma Zeke that things haven't worked out but the people on this board actually have interest in your son. You might want to blast other people not supporters.

Please explain how saying WRONG to someone one is SLAMMING THEM?? Did you read anywhere where I called him any name...did you read anywhere in that thread where I belittled his comment and/or him. Where in my thread did I say ANYTHING that was derogatory and/or disrespectful! ARE YOU SERIOUS?? I have not been on this thread in MONTHS..and because I said his comment was WRONG that is SLAMMING someone????!!!!

Well, I guess the next time you tell someone NO YOUR WRONG...or you tell your children THAT IS WRONG..REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE SLAMMING THEM according to YOU!

and FYI...EVERYTHING has worked out EXACTLY as it should! Zeke is WELL, PLAYING HARD, and WORKING AS A PROFESSIONAL BALLER...Just because I have chosen NOT TO DISCLOSE where right now...DOES NOT MEAN I AM SLAMMING ANYONE!! GGeeesshhh...SERIOUSLY DUDE??!!!

AND FURTHER MORE..DONT EVER CALL ME DUMB!! YOU DON'T KNOW ME THAT WELL..DUDE..NOW THAT IS SLAMMING SOMEONE!

It's pretty obvious that @GameChngr44 is trying to share as much information about Zeke as she's free to share at this time. It appears that the Momager has managed a better overseas business arrangement for Zeke than the one he had with the Polish team, hopefully one with a better path to the NBA. We need to be understanding of her dilemma of wanting to share news with Zips fans without violating whatever contractual obligations have been signed relating to making the news public.

Please explain how saying WRONG to someone one is SLAMMING THEM?? Did you read anywhere where I called him any name...did you read anywhere in that thread where I belittled his comment and/or him. Where in my thread did I say ANYTHING that was derogatory and/or disrespectful! ARE YOU SERIOUS?? I have not been on this thread in MONTHS..and because I said his comment was WRONG that is SLAMMING someone????!!!!

Well, I guess the next time you tell someone NO YOUR WRONG...or you tell your children THAT IS WRONG..REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE SLAMMING THEM according to YOU!

and FYI...EVERYTHING has worked out EXACTLY as it should! Zeke is WELL, PLAYING HARD, and WORKING AS A PROFESSIONAL BALLER...Just because I have chosen NOT TO DISCLOSE where right now...DOES NOT MEAN I AM SLAMMING ANYONE!! GGeeesshhh...SERIOUSLY DUDE??!!!

AND FURTHER MORE..DONT EVER CALL ME DUMB!! YOU DON'T KNOW ME THAT WELL..DUDE..NOW THAT IS SLAMMING SOMEONE!

I was not offended.

I am of course curious. just like everyone else.

AkronZips71, I am sure you did not take my comment to be offensive and/or SLAMMING you as BIG "NEED TO SHUT HIS MOUTH" ZIPS decided to assume! I appreciate you informing the ignorant one that nothing I said in my reply to your comment was offensive! To have someone...call me DUMB now THAT IS SLAMMING SOMEONE, OFFENSIVE, DISRESPECTFUL AND RUDE!

I mean REALLY...I share as much or as little information as I so desire...and I know that the MAJORITY of you not only understand but know me well enough to know that I will eventually share it all! I am EXTREMELY OFFENDED by BIG ZIP's comments and he needs to man the hell up and get his A** on here and PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE TO ME!

I mean SERIOUSLY DUDE!!!

I'm not apologizing to you for anything. If you don't understand message board etiquette I'm sorry. Typing in all caps is the equivalent to yelling at someone and put an explanation point behind he emphasizes you yelling at them. So yes I'll tell my children when they are wrong but I will not yell at them with exclamation when they are wrong.

I'm not apologizing to you for anything. If you don't understand message board etiquette I'm sorry. Typing in all caps is the equivalent to yelling at someone and put an explanation point behind he emphasizes you yelling at them. So yes I'll tell my children when they are wrong but I will not yell at them with exclamation when they are wrong.

Can't we all just get along.

So Zeke has been with a professional basketball team for almost a week now, and there's still nothing on the internet about it? Not even WikiLeaks has it. Is there a pro basketball league in Antarctica that we haven't heard about?

my guess is somewhere in 3rd world africa where internet hasn't made it yet

@Zipmeister, that ABJ story was written before Zeke checked in with his second pro team. I suspect the reference to Europe was related to previously being with the Polish team. The second team could be in Europe, but could also be in a variety of other places where pro basketball is played, such as Israel, Australia, China, etc. Since Zeke has now been with his new team for a week with no news showing up anywhere, and since Euro basketball transactions are generally well publicized, I'm guessing the second team is outside Europe. Wherever he is, he seems to be doing well according to this tweet exchange:

Nicole Bozeman ‏@MommaZeke

Fluidious is doing his THANG! Coaches are pleased, players are pleased! Time for some off da court fun! #ProBallerLife

6:34 AM - 11 Oct 13

Zeke Marshall ‏@Ziggy_Marsh

@MommaZeke where you hear that at

7:12 AM - 11 Oct 13

Nicole Bozeman ‏@MommaZeke

@Ziggy_Marsh sshhhhh...its MY JOB 2 know these things! #OnMyGRIND

9:47 AM - 11 Oct 13

@DIG Discussion of getting cut by the Polish team seems to have started here about Sept 23. George's article is dated October 6. Are you claiming George wrote the article before Sept 23 and just didn't publish it for a couple weeks, or are you accusing George of not knowing Zeke was no longer with the Polish squad?

@Zipmeister, let's just say that all but a few insiders are making assumptions about where Zeke actually is. Circumstantial evidence suggests he may not necessarily be in Europe. That's all I can say without having access to more data. It will be interesting to eventually learn why so much secrecy.

@Zipmeister, let's just say that all but a few insiders are making assumptions about where Zeke actually is. Circumstantial evidence suggests he may not necessarily be in Europe. That's all I can say without having access to more data. It will be interesting to eventually learn why so much secrecy.

Maybe he's doing something he enjoys.

In more recent interviews like this one Zeke has made it pretty clear that he enjoys playing basketball and has developed a real passion for it.

I do love basketball. I’m not going to lie though, it took a while for that to happen. It’s common nature that when you force a kid to do something, they develop a resentment of it. That’s what happened with me. I was literally forced to play and honestly, I didn’t like it at one point. My father had a great career at Robert Morris and Penn State, so it was drilled into me to play basketball. That’s what made me not like it. It really took me up until last year to develop my own love for the game. I found my own passion for it, my own way, my own road.