The 2015 Football Commitment List

HUDL highlights I like the way he adjusts to the ball - a skill that for some reason is not as common as it should be.

Impossible for me to judge success from someones highlights film, but there are a few things I like about the film. He looks to have hand strength, he does a good job catching the ball away from his body. I also like that he seems more physical than our typical receiver, he doesn't shy away from contact, and doesn't go down with a mild breeze. He also looks to be familiar with our sideways offense...he can catch a bubble screen...sad. I wish I would have seen how he handles contact at the line, he won't run so free at Akron.

Impossible for me to judge success from someones highlights film, but there are a few things I like about the film. He looks to have hand strength, he does a good job catching the ball away from his body. I also like that he seems more physical than our typical receiver, he doesn't shy away from contact, and doesn't go down with a mild breeze. He also looks to be familiar with our sideways offense...he can catch a bubble screen...sad. I wish I would have seen how he handles contact at the line, he won't run so free at Akron.

Agreed about the "highlight" film as it is just that ................. I see speed, size, appears pretty tough. Obviously, as you point out, your not going to see weaknesses on a highlight video

I do like the size and speed though

Hustlebelt has an interview with Means Jr regarding his decision.

I wonder who gets to wear #1 on offense next year? I know, I know - it's just a picture and they have lots of #1 jerseys for this purpose. Still, I hope that whoever wears #1 plays like it.

As long as he has 50 catches and about 9 TD's .................. #1 it is !!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...