Game #5 Eastern Michigan

ZachTheZip

not sure why coach wants to keep yanking him to light a supposed spark.

So they can kick a FG instead of scoring a TD against a team they were probably going to beat anyhow. My guess is the well is officially empty on that move.

• Like 1

I think you are right. Game never in doubt. I still don't like it.

Are you sure they are yanking Pohl and not just getting the backup some real game reps? Some teams do that so the backup gets real reps.

just so we can finally put this to rest, here is a excerpt from GT's article:

That offensive chill led to Bowden turning to backup Tommy Woodson in the second quarter for a spark for the second time in as many weeks.

“I was missing a lot of things I shouldn’t be missing,” Pohl said. “Coach [A.J.] Milwee said I was playing immature and I needed to focus.”

just so we can finally put this to rest, here is a excerpt from GT's article:

That offensive chill led to Bowden turning to backup Tommy Woodson in the second quarter for a spark for the second time in as many weeks.

I was missing a lot of things I shouldnt be missing, Pohl said. Coach [A.J.] Milwee said I was playing immature and I needed to focus.

I don't see the spark. Too bad Bowden couldn't bench Milwee for his lack of variety in the first half.